Sci-fi Concept Vehicle

This is a really nice model and render! I’m jealous :slight_smile:

I would agree with doris on that it doesn’t really deserve any paneling, it might ruin the look. However, I do agree that from a practical standpoint it’d help to emphasize some things:

By the size of the engine and wheels, it looks to be powerful and offroad. Heavy duty. So the tires could indeed benefit from some beefy treads. And the hull? It looks nice and shiny, pristine, just-off-the-line. But maybe adding a worn look could add to the image. Dust, scratches, a spot or two of rust…

Oh but we aren’t in Focused Critiques though, are we? :wink:

EDIT: and I seem to develop a habit of commenting on threads that are already not quite… new. Apologies.

superb model - very aggressive shape, very interesting visually. the only paneling i would add if it were mine would be to have a hood for maintaining the engine that was separate from the sidepanels. excellent as-is!

What did I Tell You, you even made to the finalists :eyebrowlift:
Congrats, that was what I tried to achieve and never reached and you did it straight away. Thumbs up!

@ Xerubian - Haha yes! I’m quite surprised actually. Now I wish I’d spent a bit more time on it. Oh well :slight_smile: Your entry was good too!

@ Stan Pancakes - Thanks for the critique. I agree with you and I might actually come back to this model and spend a bit more time on details.

@ wolfred - Thanks for the nice comment!

Thanks. For two available weeks I did achieve quite a lot. It brought me further and that’s what counts.