Scarlet Squirrel Girl +Cell Shade Filter

nice … i like 5C4RL37 … always wanted to make Pjackson a tribute…
his work is awesome and i think he’s a maniac he just posts stuff all the time… (drawing addict?) :stuck_out_tongue:
yes …
i have to agree with everyone that the hair isn’t what it should be …(should look more like a mass with strands coming out … not just strands… the squid joke has some truth in it)
i personally wouldn’t be satisfied with the ears as well … (not sunk enough in hair, too well shaped they should be non similar and non symmetrical almost triangular, the bright color should fill almost the entire interior of the ears… )
and the pupils should be a bit bigger … gives her that innocent look
i could also say the tail should be fluffier longer and more lobed, the mouth more :3
(less human …), the fingers a little thinner and taller… but that would border on nagging …
and i’m just trying to make an awesome tribute better :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s because traditional mainstream “funny animals” - Mickey Mouse etc. are generally seen as a) kids’ culture and b) animals.

As soon as you make an image of a sexy anthro character, people who have mainly those associations will see it as a) sexualising something that’s “for children” or b) showing a sexually attractive animal. Both are irksome concepts, with good reason.

Note that I personally have no problem with sexy anthro art, or anthro comics taking on more adult or complex themes in general. I think it can work well with the premise that every character is an animal version of a human. Makes for interesting and fun narrative and graphical possibilities.

The above is an attempt at an explanation, not a condemnation of your work here.

Nice clean model, BTW.

Sorry if I killed your thread…

Great model and amazing node work on the cell shader! I have tried to import some of my models into your node setup and they look nothing short of amazing!

btw: I looked at your stuff at deviantart: inspiring!

Blend file link is no longer working, so I’ll try to re-attach here.

This is MCHammond’s file from the original post.

been playin with this an really like it my only problem is it doesn’t seem to handle shadows very well, I’m trying to produce a darker, gritty and shadowy kind of look, but areas that are suppose to be dark and shadowy are barely that, I am not really familiar with nodes and was wonder if and how this can be adjusted to play better with shadows and dark environments.

sorry to bring back this topic… but the cellshadinf filter link is dead… doea any one can sahare this again ?..

Click on the links below.

We soon believe what we desire. cycling clothing bicycle clothing

Football Fans and Football Stars Wannabes,Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III Football Boots,You probably watched Cristiano Ronaldo’s goal against Porto thousands of times on TV,Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IC safari, on YouTube,wholesale nike mercurial superfly, everywhere. And you also probably know that he (and many other Nike sponsored players,Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II Elite FG Hvid/Blå/Sort, such as Ibrahimovic and Pato) are now wearing the newest Nike Vapor boots that uses a technology called Flywire. But What the hell is this Flywire technology? What does it do? Well, with little research I was able to find out the answer but as many of don’t have time to go round interpreting scientific terms and big word I’ll simplify it here:The concept of the Flywire technology was created six years ago when one of Nike’s shoe guru showed up with one of those molds that look like a foot and where they sew the shoe around with wires attached in the strategic points of support of the foot. That was pretty much the idea: a shoe that would be ultra thin and ultra light but giving the athlete the necessary support and still maintaining the durability.

,mbt shoes online | Back to logs list 100406089 2008年02月05日22:32 Reading (loading. …) Comments ( 0 ) Category : Personal Diary I And my wife ~ ~ ~ Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Well you do not gas ah ~ ~ ~ published cancel | Back to logs list

Very impressive

I’m really impressed by the cell shade quality. Looks great

The shading looks perfect. Especially the fur on the tail is nice. Brings back memories of old Warner Bross cartoons :wink: Good job!

this is very good

Excuse me !!! This is a very cool proyect u did, i am very interested in doing more toon like models, is theyre by any chance u could help out whit a little explanation…
I would be very glad to see this works in detail :smiley:
Thanx for your time .

OMG this is from 2008? hehe

Interesting geometry there for her shoulders, back, and butt. I think Ima have to steal it.
Love the squirrel btw but the rig seems to be broken in 2.62. Going to fit my fox rig to her later :eyebrowlift:

nice one, how about another one with a black dress?