Scandinavian interior

I think these are beautiful. I don’t have any problem with the grain that some other people are going on about. They must be enlarging these pics just to find fault. I see a little bit of it but isn’t that photorealistic? Many fine shots have grain. So what’s the big deal. I love the attention to detail with the teddy bear and origami birds and the MacBook Pro etc.

Really gorgeous

This is really cool!!! :slight_smile:

Very good render, congratulations.

Since the text states: a Scandinavian style interior applied to a house in France. Whats so hard to understand here?

Now there’s just one thing left to do:
make a scene with a Provence Style located in Stockholm or Copenhagen :slight_smile:

great renders by the way
I also find Cycles hard in interiors - hope this will change with future development

this is a high quality work!!!

I really cannot wait doing such renderings when the portal light is trunk and also available for OS X!!!

Hey guys and girls, just wanted to keep you updated. Yesterday I’ve finished my article on using Cycles in professional work. I think that may be my voice in the discussion we had here on using Cycles for interior renderings. Hope you find it interesting!

An Interesting overall article though I disagree in some parts.

The conclusion for me is:

No $$$ = No GPU = No Cycles

If you’re in the Architectural Viz field, quit cycles and look for another solution, cycles not there yet and I don’t think is gonna be a vital solution for a while (check the road map).

I’ve Not seen a noiseless free render coming out of cycles yet(and I’m not talking about noise as an artistic approach or film simulation).

Even the Goosbery Project renders so far look very noisy to me.(OK I know these are only previews!).

I can only use Cycles just for product shots and I use more and more BI for my animations. (Not a single test gave me results faster on Cycles, at least for the stylized look that i’m looking for).

Anyway I’ll stop here although I’m very tempted to talk about “Free”, “Open Source”, “Free for non Commercial Use”, “Free for educational use” and all the other tricks of the trade…

Very cool render !

Great shots, and fantastic to see some nice interiors rendered with Cycles!

Nice job! I´ll try to catch your levels, i promise :slight_smile:

I’m extremely interested in viewing some examples of compositor noise reducing techniques.
There are a couple of them in the net but none of them is working without “serious compromises” or it works ad hoc.

If you provide examples please try to provide some real world examples as proof of concept eg. where the problem really exists, like Interior Archviz.

And also what about animations where multiple factors are involved and could be changing during time eg, lighting, textures, fast moving objects…

Thanks in advance:yes: