Reducing noise: cycles fluorescent lamps

Koumis that sounds like the real deal but is it a free add-on. Damn it tttapa you and Koumis now have me interested in this ‘Baking Thing’. One thing leads to another.

But, my set is way more involved then your hallway here. Now if I could bake the lighting on three walls and the floor only I might be a happy camper. And, yes that seemed to work in your hallway but I have doors and glass doors set into those walls and Blender seems to be calling me on that when attempting to bake. Even through I joined the walls, floor, and that is the only thing selected.

Oh, well another damn learning curve is in order. I happen to be retired so what is that. It’s your thread so you ask the questions and I’ll keep checking in. I have no intentions of baking everything as a game designer might. Hell if I could get fairly clean Cycles renders in four (4) minutes per frame with baking that would be outstanding. And, hopefully I could zoom in on a object and have the original resolution. Koumis might know.

Thank you all for your time, baking works great for me!
My hallway is quite long now, so I use large images for baking, it takes some time to bake, but the result is very satisfying. Haven’t tried the add-on yet, the stripes are just different planes, and that works nicely. The 1500 frames animation rendered in only one night now, with 75 samples.
Should I mark this thread as solved?