Recreating Patission street, a central road in Athens

I have finished modelling, here is a quick update of the road and the pavement:

Right now I am arranging the street, which means placing lamps, traffic lights, signs, fences, buildings and everything else I have modelled. I have also lit it (not like the lighting int his picture), matched the proportions and done other stuff, but now remains to finish the arrangement, render the raw scene (I tested rendering a scene with few buildings, props and the road with a total of about 150.000 vertices, at 4000 by 4000 pixels and it took about 25 minutes with only 10 samples, so… yeah), and then composite, render again and finish.
-Jonathan

This project is almost finished, right now it’s rendering and the render process is 60% done, for about 7 hours now, and then compositing. I am not able to post any other images though because my pc is occupied for good. Later today (hopefully) I will create a new thread in the “finished projects” section of the forum showing the finished result.
I am really satisfied with the current result but I have noticed some technical flaws that because of the low sampling of the viewport renders I couldn’t notice before but most of them are likely to be easily fixed with compositing. So check out the finished result later today, it is a little different than what I showed so far. Also thanks for the feedback you have given me.
-Jonathan

The project is now finished, I will create a new thread tomorrow about the finished result, I am too tired…
-Jonathan

The project is now finished!!! Finally!!!
You can check out the result here.
I will be answering questions and comments there, as well as posting other behind the scenes information, images wireframes, viewports, test renders and other versions.
-Jonathan