Realistic Spaceships

Very nice; only objection from me is that the spaceship is first approaching frontally the portal cube, then we see them reciprocally differently oriented and then the ship enter the cube again frontally oriented… minor issue, in any case. The spaceship looks great, as also the beyond sequence.

Wow, how did I miss this? The spacecraft itself looks fantastic, the story is interesting, the editing is great. I will say certain elements of the film seemed over-simplified; for example, having those “portals” just be shiny, simple objects made it seem a bit less believable. Take Interstellar for example (not wanting to keep comparing your film to Interstellar or anything). The wormhole was a sphere in that movie, but its gravitational lensing made it extraordinary to look at, even if it was structurally simple. I’m not sure how you would incorporate that in your film, though. Also, Neptune looked a bit flat. Since it’s a gas giant, the surface should look a lot cloudier and more interesting than in the film. Otherwise though, I think it’s spectacular! Good luck in the competition.

Can we see the closeup of the panels?

It looks amazing! Both spaceship and whole movie.