Ranquin 201X

Thanks Raden :slight_smile:

I donā€™t have any planā€™s for him for now, maybe later (?)

Indeed, no dyntopo, only 3 spheres, and a cylinder :slight_smile:

cu
-R

How I missed it?
I mean, I spent some time on this thread but didnā€™t post a comment. Niceā€¦ too buzzy these last monthsā€¦
Great work! Love most of them. Keep posting !

This is really amazing!! :eek:
Do you have plan to do a timelapse? I really want to see your workflow.

michalis, Glad you like my work :slight_smile: and thanks for taking the time to drop by.

ucupumar, thanks man, glad you like him/her :).
Workflow-wise: This time I started by drawing her face-like on a sheet of paper-direct on the 3dsphere with the slash brush.
Next I used the move brush to add depth. The 4 brushes I used: The modified slashbrush, move(grab), inflate and flatten. But I guess like 95% was done with only the move and the slash brush.
Sorry, no timelapse.

update:
Iā€™ve added a screenshot of the first version that I saved as a sample in progress.

Cheers !
-R

Nevermind.

Back on track with this one. Iā€™m rather happy with how her skin looks.I think Iā€™m gonna keep this look.
Maybe some of you might like her too.

-R

Oh wow, oh wow! That is i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e!! The eye and the sling are incredibly realistic!! That is the best CG skin I have ever seen! You are a genius!

Are you using just cycles for this?

I think the eyeballs are too small !

The SSS and the model are really great, weel done :wink:

Astonishing!
Love it, true L1 piece.

I agree with pitiwazou about the eyes, definitely too small for a human skull of that size. But, she does have some other worldly look to her, and itā€™s not just the eyes I believe. So in this sense ā€¦ the eyes might just be OK.

i agree about the sss for the skin, it is wonderfully balancedā€¦ to me, the bump feels a tad too strong, and the pores too big, but i think you do not go realistic way, judging from the eyes (which are truely beautiful), and then it is allowed what transfers the vision you want bring to us. the sculpting looks great too, wonderful bony structure under well defined facial muscles. well done.

Thanks so much guys !

bonrw1, youā€™re too kind :wink:
Cycles + post in PS: levels adjustments and added a few extra freckles/spots.

Pitiwazou, 0rAngE and Doris,
I am trying to make a mixture of realism and style for the fun part and at the same time Iā€™m doing some research on making believable skin. I probably will turn the bump a little down.
The eyes ( thank you pitiwazou - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iA9Eqorw0w ), Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m gonna do with them.
Time will tell :wink: But they are indeed on the small side.

Cheers guys :slight_smile:
-R

So I made her eyes much bigger and I like the result :slight_smile:
No paint over this time, only global color adjustments. I gonna give her more freckles in the end.
I really have to fix her lower eyelashes.

-R

Wow! That looks really incredible!

#33 . Wow, thatā€™s stunning! In full rez, such a beauty.
Iā€™m a big fan of your works man, keep it up!

bonrw1 and 0rAngE, thanks guys ! Really glad you like her :slight_smile:
Cheers
-R

Best CG eyes/skin Iā€™ve seen! most certainly!

Thanks again bonrw1 :slight_smile: , it is my best skin render I guess :).

Your style is amazing, so unique yet so believable!!

I personally prefer the one with smaller eyes, but the last render is beautiful! Please keep up posting such inspirational stuff :slight_smile:

iā€™m not familiar with your previous works, but i like the character in post #1.

the last render is creepy and even alienoid (no eye brows, extremely narrow lower face, pale skin around the rims, large cheek bones), but the eyes have life as opposed to the previous renders.