Queen of the Streets

see how at the top rim of the lower lip seems the lip go straight into the mouth, on both refernces there you see a curve, less on the right one as it is closed, but you can see this inside curve, this i mean to add. then no need to make whole lip fuller, just curve close to parting line… it will not change expression, i think.

Per doris’s suggestions I lowered the lip bump strength considerably and attempted to re-sculpt the lips as best I understood. I hope this is what you had in mind doris. If not let me know and I’ll take another shot at it. Unfortunately I can no longer sculpt at lower multires levels as I have encountered the spike bug. I am sculpting always at 4. It happens to me when I move tightly bound verts too much at higher levels in sculpt mode.

I am also using a new setup on the eyebrows.

New lips

Latest render 2000 samples:

Nice face, Photox, but your pimping your thread by changing the title every time you post is getting annoying. Please don’t make a habit of it. I see a new title, I expect a new model, unless it’s been moved to a different subforum to bring up some issue, and the new title reflects that issue. :no:

yes, this is what i meant. much better! i hope you like it better too, always delicate to help so closely, as i not want influence your artistic decisions… oh, the spike bug! so bad, please, save a few copies of your blend file, just in case. once the spikes appeared all nasty catastrophies might happen…
once i was able to shrinkwrap the sculpt onto a fresh basemesh with multires and had a good sculpting mesh back with all details as sculpted on the buggy one, but this depends on how badly the bug effected the mesh already, and is possibly to much of a hassle in this late state of your project. but might help in a later one.