Problem with Image Attachments?

Thanks Wes.

Update: Back at it this morning with fresh coffee. I am hoping to have this resolved today!

Thanks for your job.
I observe that the images links (in blue) appears while the page is loading, then it goes away.

same problem here all my image have gone old an new one, 3d sketchbook all

OKAY - I am finally able to start the upload process. Please be patient as I am uploading just over 200GB of images to our server. Images should be slowly popping back in throughout the day/night/morning. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Wes, for your continued work on this. I can safely speak for all of us . . . we appreciate it!!

@wesburke
thanks

Thanks guys - I know this is taking way longer than I had thought. My upload times out every 20mins, have been remoting into my desktop to restart it. Just woke up and so far have uploaded around 150k images and around 500k left! :slight_smile:

I am sure none in this thread envies your work :smiley:

Thank you for your hard work, BA is immensely useful for blender users. Take your time :slight_smile:

Although I keep checking over and over, I agree with kilon. Would rather it be done correctly than in a hurry. We really appreciate the work you put into this site (along with all the other moderators). Thank you.

The .blend files are being re-up’d too, right? Just asking since you’re only mentioning images…

Good question - I believe so. I am re-uploading the entire “attachment” folder which should contain images, or anything managed with the attachment interface.

I can access my old attached .blend files so I’m assuming the answer is yes.

Update: 5 out of 9 folders have been uploaded. With the FTP time-outs it is continuing to take longer than I hoped. Keeping at it until it is done.

Cool, thanks, I can’t imagine what a time sink all of this is… whatever you’re getting paid it isn’t enough:)

OKAY - I think we should be good. Heh, thanks so much for the patience and I am going to take a break from uploading for a bit. :wink:

THX Wesburke, you’re the man. Picture’s back.

Hey guys,

That is strange and unfortunately we may have to consider those attachments lost. I’ve finished the 200GB re-upload the other day and all images that I had access to “should” have been restored. Though what I could do is re-start the upload and check “skip if exists” to see if it picks up any stragglers.

Haha - will aggressively look into attachments to include .beer :slight_smile:

You shouldn’t give Wes ideas like that. Before you know it, cgcookie announces new beercookie.com with brewing tutorials authored by their new resident alcoholic William Shakesbeer.

Hmml, actually… that kind of makes me thirsty for more. Could try it through the site’s AA support (anonymous access). We might also need bad pun stickers.

Try using Cloudbacko pro software for resolving your issue i am actually using this software from long time and really satisfied using this software.