Phoenix Smith's Sketch Book

Another test, Dyntopo<Zbrush<Blender To the right the original sculpt, to the left the Zremeshed one. :wink:

1 Like

Grumpy Alien Sculpt, BaseMesh<Dyntopo<Zrmesher<Zbrush Detailing<Polypaint<BlenderCompositer. Second one is where I went crazy with color balance… :wink:

Some matcap shots, basically I went to mid detail in Dyntopo then Zremeshed at a very high level to retain some of that detail then went back in and added wrinkles,pores,etc. Please click for detail the forum’s image shrinker (for lack of a better term) messes up the AA and detail.

Attachments

Testing the new Wire Node in Cycles. I do not know why it triangulates everything.

Attachments

New timelapse and upcoming one of TR the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Really excited since I like how he turned out. This one is of a sea goblin creature. :slight_smile:

TR’s making of-

Long time WIP. First image is Dyntopo Sculpt with over 500,000 verts. Second and third are the game model with just over 2000 with eyes. They were remeshed in Zbrush with the ZRemesher, then brought into Blender again. There I UV’d the lowpoly model and baked out normal, bump, and AO maps for the lowpoly model. I am now texturing the lowpoly model for game use. :slight_smile:

Attachments

Sketch Sculpt-

1 Like

New timelapse, in Blender 2.68-

1 Like

And some renders of the gun-

Attachments

Progress on game model. Now it has normal, AO, spec intensity, spec color (those two should morph together soon :slight_smile: ),and color map. Right now I am cheating with the color maps since they are two matcaps, but that will change soon (hopefully).

Attachments

Scifi Weapons for various games that fell through, :wink: seems to be a repeating theme. Anyways make for a nice portfolio addition.-

Attachments

1 Like

Lowpoly hand painted sword. My first try of ever texturing somthing entirely by hand, with nothing but the procedural brushes and textures. 73 verts, a spec, bump, AO, and diffuse maps. Renders in the BI and GLSL realtime.

Attachments

1 Like

Another one for the same game. This one is used by baboons (long story), so I made it resemble a banana slightly. :stuck_out_tongue: Again rendered in BI ( this is just because I set it up in the game engine, usually I would use cycles :)). 170 verts and just a diffuse map for now.

Attachments

1 Like

A spear and shield to go with the sword. :cool: :slight_smile: (Edit I realized that says “low poy”. :stuck_out_tongue: Whoops!)

Attachments

1 Like

Shield and spear-

Attachments

1 Like

Learning to use SketchFab :slight_smile:

Inspired by Vicky, an abstract torus. :slight_smile: Rendered in Cycles.

Attachments

1 Like

Cool abstract! :smiley: Glad to be inspiring! lol

Thanks! Glad to be inspired. :slight_smile: