Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theory

john lennon mother is dead,but not paul mccartney.The Beatles went on acid LSD trip to think paul is john lennon’s mother.

(Oh, threads like this one don’t seriously-bother me …)

I guess that the bottom line is: “if Paul were dead, then how t’hell do you explain [the band …] Wings?” :smiley:

Or the great many songs that were written and performed by “a no-doubt (Venusian??) Body Double™ who rather-suspiciously looked like” Sir Paul?

And let us not even bother to mention that: Her Majesty must have had quite a stomach (“ewww…”) to have knighted a corpse! “(Too bad you can’t) Rise (because you’re dead, you know) Sir Paul…” :wink:

Oh, it was a great-fun publicity stunt from (and, tailored for) an earlier and more-believing era.

Rayman universe alternative portal dimensions.

Honestly someone started this rumour not the Beatles in 1966.Real Paul had damaged car(his car died-perfect stunt),but he didn’t die.Real Paul McCartney has no scars,but DPP William"Billy"Campbell Shears has got several scars.Real Paul McCartney and fake Paul McCartney are still alive.The Beatles thung real Paul McCartney is dead,but it’s just fake illusion.Campbell and McCartney was born in same time in the same year.

It was twenty years ago today
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They’ve been going in and out of style
But they’re guaranteed to raise a smile
So may I introduce to you
The act you’ve known for all these years
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band

We’re Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
We hope you will enjoy the show
We’re Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
Sit back and let the evening go
Sgt. Pepper’s lonely, Sgt. Pepper’s lonely
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
It’s wonderful to be here
It’s certainly a thrill
You’re such a lovely audience
We’d like to take you home with us
We’d love to take you home

I don’t really want to stop the show
But I thought that you might like to know
That the singer’s going to sing a song
And he wants you all to sing along
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Billy Shears
And Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
It’s really weird.I bet Billy Shears and Paul McCartney is alive.

Ick.

Just the very thought of Barry Manilow (and Rod Stewart, for that matter …) richly deserves: Ick!”

But: “the two of them together?” “Hurl!”

Yeah, okay. I was alive in “those days.” But, I got over it … (And I threw my 8-tracks away a long time ago.) (Let the record show that my very-strange brother converted all of his to homemade CD’s… apparently, “ka-chunks” and all. Yeah, I have a very strange brother …)

(“wink! wink!”) :smiley:

They’re two Paul McCartneys’.