PACHYSAURUS Project

You should be proud of this man. Using BI may seem wrong to some but the bottom line is it really doesn’t matter what software or renderer you use its the guy behind the computer/keyboard/mouse that sets the limit. Regardless by my eye this is a great render and full of detail:) Great idea for a scene and great execution. Keep it up even if it is done with BI:)

I feel a bit guilty using it now lol. Thanks for your lovely input. I’d like some more ideas or criticisms. It feels awesome to get help from you guys (: thanks once again :smiley:

New Update Thanks to Benjee! Any feedback guys?

Thanks a lot!

Btw you have any tips on calibrating the image colors? I noticed that my office computer screen shows More red (LG monitor) and my laptop shows more blue (HP)

I don’t like the image to show up differently to who ever sees it. :RocknRoll:

looking great

but it still need 1 biggest thing as i mentioned, variations, the 2 dinos still look exactly the same. it just need a tad difference in the scale pattern and slightly different color. also maybe add some rust to the fence as well, right now it look very clean, and such perfect material don’t exist in real life.

Thanks for noticing it! You are right! Its something I completely forgot to look into :smiley:

Hello guys!

I’ve done few more changes,

• The fence is done,

• The Dino colors are done, I don’t need them to differ a lot.

• The windscreen scratches and water droplets added on the foreground. (to the wind screen)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]405873[/ATTACH]

Any comments are welcome :smiley:

Looking awesome, although still a few more things to add. First look at the part where the ground and the background image touches. It looks very obvious that the ground is just a plane with a water material on it, the transition needs to be smoother. Try adding some mist. I hope you get what I’m trying to say, with my limited English.

And the second thing is the color of the whole thing. I think it might be a little bit too contrasted. Some parts are too bright and some are too dark, making the whole thing hard to look at. So use a color balance node in the compositor and play around with it.

I grabbed some pics off my cousins Jeep. Im really happy with the changes! Thanks Bill! and everyone! I will call it, as a finished project. Time to start off my other personal projects! :smiley:

nice work, looking forward to the next project :slight_smile:

Nice work man, been great seeing this develop!

Thanks Benjee. Your comments were helpful :slight_smile:

Yes I will return for sure! Thanks again Bill