Other Software forum

irtualDub is a simple, free video editing software that works on the Mac

Cisco poe switch

:smiley: Hasnā€™t it been ages since elysiun became blenderArtists? Even though it will probably take another few years until a moderator reads this, but isnā€™t there no sense at all in keeping this thread a sticky? The link doesnā€™t even work anymore xD
Sorry if Iā€™m breaking protocol here, but gotta ask :stuck_out_tongue:

Even though it will probably take another few years until a moderator reads this

11 minutes!
And how long is it going to take you to realise that there is a report button at the bottom of each post that allows you to post questions like this ? :frowning:

Weā€™re slowly working our way through the stickies in the various forums. Our moderator team is larger and more active than itā€™s been in a long time, but weā€™re still only human and only have so much time in the day.

No problem asking; itā€™s a valid question. Just give us some time. :slight_smile:

ah, sorry, I didnā€™t want to offend youā€¦ I never thought of you moderators as lazy or anything, I just didnā€™t expect this part of the forum to be moderated as well as the rest. Sorry again !
Oh and thanks for the hint on the report button, I never realized it before xD

Maybeļ¼ŒBut itā€™s long.replicas bolsos

numerous thanks publishing

hiā€¦ Iā€™m new here, so I dont know if this is the right place to post this questionā€¦but wellā€¦
I want to start to work with LuxRender; and I installed allready but when I try to export a Blender ecene to LuxRender, dosent export, guive me some kind of error, I think that I need a export scriptā€¦is that correct? where can I download it?
can anyone guive me a link?

regards

I just hope I can find the information I need.

hello everyone, i m new here at the forum and itā€™s also my first exeperience with blender. iā€™ve got something to ask and thanks for all the answer you can give me about it. . i like to work on blender as hobby worker but i have to improve so if there is someone which i can learn from him/her pls let me know ā€¦ c u

Not sure why this is on other software subforum. Do you mean work on the Blender itself (development), or do you mean learning to use the program and polygonal modeling fundamentals?

If the latter, https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?322239-Modeling-help&p=2544815&viewfull=1#post2544815

How to get a faceshift studio license/activate it since itā€™s bought by apple? I downloaded a torrent, but whenever I try to export to fbx/bvh file it corrupts the file to a message that says: ā€œGet Faceshift at faceshift .comā€ Please helpā€¦

Faceshift is a markerless motion capture (program/Software) that apple unfortunately bought in 2015ā€¦ The program costed 850$ a year for a freelancer and to buy something with almost the same quality costs thousands of dollars for markerless mocap!!! Faceshift is LOCKED even though they said in a announcement in a YouTube video that it should be for FREE! The (Cracked copies) I found do not unlock the software a 100% only it offers almost 12mins to work with, when you exceed that time you canā€™t export your footage to transport it on an animation software in fact it corrupts the file with a message of a guy speaking: ā€œGet Faceshift at Faceshift .comā€ and itā€™s not even availableā€¦ Since the community is too small itā€™s hopeless limiting the creativity and capabilities of what the software can do and what animations and IMPACT can be done withā€¦ I will end this by inviting you to share this or maybe offer help by sending it to someone who can unlock it and share the word so the community makes more influence and impact by their animations! Thanks for understanding!