Octopus Robot Alien

Really good concept and nice image! Well done! :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s some nice work! :smiley:

Thatā€™s insane! Tentacles could be improved but overall its a one of a kind piece. Looks like it could be featured in Scott Westerfieldā€™s ā€œLeviathanā€

incredible work!! I am so envious :slight_smile:

The mouth is the large opening on his head which looks like a mouth. It has teeth and jaws.
The head is located slightly to the right and up from the centre of the image. Look for an object that looks like a head.
From then on, you should be able to locate its mouth. If not, see some reference imagery on the net on what a head (any head will do) looks like.

Awesome. Even made it my desktop wallpaper. :slight_smile:

No truer words have been written in this thread.

Great work. I do agree, however, that the tentacles do need a bit of water tossed on them. :wink:

Absolutely excellent! Would love to see an animation of it in action. I can only imagine what it eats.

Excellent design and nice idea too!

It looks good. A work of art.

Very nice robot. A bit scary, but very nice indeed.

This is a great scene. The tentacles remind me of Serge Birault, but then again itā€™s difficult not to think of his work when I see tentacles :stuck_out_tongue: Great model!

Amazing job! To me the look of the tentacles donā€™t look quite right, but still an amazing piece of work! :smiley:

Well Done! It looks great.

Super cool! Excellent work on this man!

nice modeling and thatā€™s a really awesome design and funny.

looks great thanks alote dear

This has to be in a short film, sir!

Interestingā€¦looks cool, i like it!

Nice work. However the link to the automatic image box-mapping donā€™t work. Please update.