Oceanthebard Gallery/Sketchbook

Glad you like them LotsofScience. :slight_smile:

heres some poke more stuff.

Attachments

1 Like

Aaannnd more stuff.

Attachments

1 Like

Okay today’s reservation are for, Mr freeze, a dog, and a cow.

Attachments

1 Like

The fact you have to enter a certain length of text for every image can drag a bit. I am running out of things to say.

Attachments

1 Like

OMG man, Oceanthebard this is totally amazing. Everything here is blowing my mind. Like I do some things so I have an idea of how much time they all take. I can’t believe you do this for fun

Sometimes I have no idea of how I’m gonna render my models, no idea of how lights and composition should be done, but you account for all of that already. I guess I’m the one that needs more experience

ocean-daniel-stop-motiontest-jump-loop

3 Likes

ocean-daniel-wingfeather-turn-wide ocean-daniel-granturn ocean-daniel-turntable-gif ocean-daniel-turntable-penguin

4 Likes

3 Likes

These are all fully 3d btw. Just wanted to clarify since some of them are in a 2D style. :slight_smile:

Wow, I could like every post in this sketchbook! Your work is amazing!:two_hearts:
I adore some of the characters you model, and the style you have is brilliant, I know you do many styles, even a 2D style, but they all have an underlying style that I really love! Art like yours is why I am so happy I found 3D art and am starting toward being able to do it myself!Thanks for the inspiration!:hugs:

1 Like

awesome characters! i love that long-legged penguin!

1 Like

super work! You really are something! :slight_smile: