Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN Z by Prashant

Nice set of renders Preshant,

BUT…

There are a few things bothering me:

1 - Those White and Grey spots are dust particles right? Well, they are to bright, (way to bright) there to overpowering, they made me lose focus. I would suggest making them a soft effect.

2 - The Seams, yeah, I know you said you liked it that way but to be honest it looks very unprofessional. (rule number 1 with textures “HIDE THE SEAMS!”). You may not mind it but others will. :frowning:

3 - To low amount of samples. for final renders use 500-600 “MINIMUM” to 2000-3000 maximum (unless you want to go hardcore you can even go higher), your low samples kill the renders. :mad:

I hope you don’t mind my critics, these are just thinks that I would change.
But overall a good job.

Cheers,

Jim

Wow! This is EPIC! Will definitely give 5 stars! :smiley:

Love the render, and congrats on material, You made good job. With this amount of samples noise is almost not visible. Great technical product presentation.

3 stars ? idk why :expressionless:

Do replies have limit ?

Nice work my friend

Be Happy that you got stars, that alone is a privilege, only the top notch artists the great 5 stars.

These are just renders, the stars a based on certain points, for instance; you’v nailed the color, the light’s good, but, no artistic flavor, no storytelling. [I know do can’t tell a story about a GPU but, 5 stars are for unique artworks]

Cheers,

People probably gave you low ratings because you were asking to be featured and get 5 stars for a very average and boring render.

Seriously, people post renders like this all the time, everywhere. I understand being proud of a decent technical result. There is nothing WRONG with this render. There is also nothing remarkable about it.

Be more humble, people who earn 5* ratings don’t need to ask for them, because it’s obvious to those voting that the render is among the best. This is not bad but it’s certainly not among the very best.

My Point Exactly.

@kemmler thanks a ton (y)
@thanks journeyman :slight_smile:

check my page guys