Night Highway Lights

Awesome work and salute from Lithuania, Vilnius c:

Wow wow wow wow!
Such mind blowing stuff!
Just can’t imagine how it can be done…

I loved that detail! For me it was like: OK, that’s the car the characters in our story are riding in! One of them is about to get out. What’s going to happen next?
The whole scene is so cinematic, I was actually imagining a story unfolding.

He is just messing with you, he only uploaded a photo he took :wink:

hahaha and who questioned the use of Cycles some time ago ?!

BTW wha did you use AE for?

Amazing !!! super realistic and very artistic as well. great job. congratulations :slight_smile:

So very well done. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

hahahaha i understand where you went in Amsterdam, probably had something todo with grass :wink:

I do actually miss how you did all the lens flares, you talk about using plugins and download a scene. Nut you dont discuss how you did it in your scene I personally find the tutorial a bit shallow if im honest…

Waw, very nice and impressive. Especially the “one week” part: it would take me a whole year to do that, provided i am able to do that in the first place !

oH Gee. This is incredible.
it’s funny “almost impossible to render without noise”: but there’s no noise on the shot. :slight_smile:

Impressed - this is something quite unique in terms of the lighting and really captured what you are going for. Great job.

Congrats on the well-deserved top row feature, again :smiley:

I feel that the camera tilt is a little to much

While modelling this scene, I was listening to Steven King audiobook Mr.Mercedes. So yes, that storytelling had am impact on me in some weird way. And you feel the echo! Good job :slight_smile:

Oh, we have a paradox here, heheh :slight_smile:

Yep, I don’t see this type of lighting setup very often in CG. Why? Don’t have a clue.

Excellent work!

This scene looks so natural, almost like a memory.

Impressive Lighting, wish I could do that!

Very impressive… love the atmosphere in this

Really incredible. Did you model everything? You have the lights just perfect.

Sorry but, это просто супер, вау… Yeah sorry about the russian