New Project -- Under the Sea

Good looking scene. It is hard to get the lighting right for underwater scenes.

Plurvertex Yea I tend to agree. I thought having a darker blue mist so I will see what I can come up with.

Does anyone know what I can do about the particles in that coral branch they are all grouping together. Now it is a deep red color with a bump on it.

Here is an update:

Thought I would change the mist a bit. I also added some more into the scene
CC are more than welcome

Thanks for looking

Love how this is developing, the clown fish look awesome! and love the detailing and colours of the coral at the front, the dolphin blends into the background now tho so it doesn’t pop out to me even tho it’s right in the middle I think it’s because the front is higher contrast and the dolphin is a similar contrast to the background perhaps ? The fish at the top look to regular and all in one plane perhaps have some smaller at the back if you look at something like this as a reference it would help give depth to the image I think ?
Looks great tho I really like it :), I meant to post the other day when I was looking at it!

The vegetation you have added looks nice, I think I would try and get more randomness with those yellow fish.

Change the visualization of the branches to wire or box to get your pc back. I would really play with the lighting. Also try a film render to get more contrast. (I mean under scene menu change to film and try different looks and exposures)