Neobarok new sculpt app

I downloaded it to give it a try. The videos give the impression it’s very easy and intuitive - but my first impressions are kinda the opposite. The controls are a little odd and unintuitive (two mouse button rotate, if you create an object - highlight it and hit delete, backspace etc - it doesn’t get deleted. Also seems no way to undo an action, ctrl-z doesn’t work).

I’ll keep playing and watch out for developments however as it looks very promising. If the controls can be made a bit more intuitive - it could be awesome.

Tutorial here

Some example of what you can achieve

Attachments

is there a problem with attaching image get duplicate

Link to external url or don’t put inline to not get the duplicate I know it’s weird

Ok thanks. I look forward to seeing how this develops - it looks like it could be very powerful and easy to use.

All image are uploaded from computer but everytime it duplicate I see this problem in other post

@moony
The software geometry kernel is really powerful it can support any kind of implementation from sculpting, cad, sketchup style and much more

Neobarok Crowdfunding have started hope any user can support it this is a Free alternative to commercial APP and a companion to Blender 3d.

Cool, would love to see this app more integrated with something like Blender. I may give it a donate.

It would be good a promise to release as Open Source after Crowdfunding. What if the guy decides to sell the program to one of those big companies?

Then I guess he makes a boat load of money. And I suppose depending on the company it may help or hurt the community to varying degrees.

I just don’t understand why he wants to print books and stuff instead of sending a pdf or something and saving $4000. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I would donate if he had spent time doing tutorials for all features/documentation.