Need Voice Actors for Two Animated Series

Well, I’ll be honest. The project kind of died a slow and agonizing death. With some of my projects I’ve found I can’t count on others, and sometimes they can’t count on me. This time it was a mix of both. But I’ll probably continue at least one of the series later, and when I do I’ll be sure to contact you. You’ll probably get a main part if I do.

I am really sorry to hear that, I hope you continue them in a future not far away. And I wanted to tell you that they look awesome, I don’t know if you’re a fan of the clone wars, but this looks like the pre work they do, like the last story reels that they put out there. It is awesome, and you are only one guy, which is even more impressive because they are a hole team. Anyway, I think you have a great future and hope to see more from the series

Keep me in mind when you do decide to start it again. Im flexible. It would give me something to do. Just send me a PM.

Hello, I would like to think I have a bit of range for you. I can do 3 voices and maybe more. If you have a demo script I could do a few takes for you. If you are still doing this shoot me a skype message, skype is Gimble Mounted Potato