My old damage bear

Seriously! Why is this not in the gallery yet!? :eek:

it seems it just hit the featured artwork. That bear is awesome! And kinda creepy too.

Wait, what? This is a Blender render? :wink:
Really, really good. Nice job.
You have almost this color spectrum thing going around the edges, how did you do that? Let’s just say the light looks totally real. This could be a photo.
Wait, is this a photo? :wink:

Pure awesomeness! The light is something beyond great and everything just works perfectly in this image.

May I make a print of this to hang on my wall?

i dont know if U speak spanish but, Ur bear esta bacano

love it! it makes me remember of some of the bears i had when i was young… wats th3 texture

do not understand

Hey, I see you made it into the 3D-Coat gallery! Nice work!

hi that is good work am just want to know can i have that work as 3d file

Lighting and textures, both excellent!!

wow, the textures are simply wicked :eek:

i wish i can make pictures like this but i dont even know how to use GLSL rofl -.- if anyone can pass me a tut ill be happy :slight_smile:

that’s incredible!

awww i just wanna snuggle that thing all night :]

Very cool bear you have there. 2 things came to mind when determining the realisim of this picture.

1. The ears don’t look like they have as much dimension as the face, to my eyes they look unattached.

2. The lighting doesn’t seem very realistic, but i’m not sure you were going for (etc just to show the model, or emulate real light).

But nevertheless i liked it, 4 stars.

Texturing is outstanding!

Also, I love the mood :slight_smile:

You really got your point across with the old bear. It looks old…excellent work!!! Five Stars!!!

that’s sweet. and who came up with this idea?

These texture are liked by any one being the fun, so more improvement is required keep in view some ideal ideas of the discussion group