My last movie: The Flying Man

nice job, funny! :slight_smile:

Thanks ! :smiley:

This is really funny! at first i thought it was going to be one of those cheesy war videos. I was rather surprised… great job!

Thank you so much it makes me happy to hear that this is not a bad video, I’m ensure that this is fun! :wink:

you got talent, even though characters are very low poly still there is a lot of action in there, camera movements etc. Did you do it all by yourself or did you get a small team to work with?

Thank you so much, it’s true that the characters are low poly, but it’s because my computer can not quite suproter so I have to fit it all. It was I who made ​​all imagined and all alone, but I confess that I would love formed a small team but I do not know how to do it!

Wow Boy! i’ve been using blender for 1 and a half years now, am 18 years old, and i swear i cant do that! its a little embarrassing for me, but boy, you’ve motivated one adult big time, big ups, and keep up. just one question, where have you learned how to use blender that much?

Thank you very much, it makes me really happy that you wrote me here! I watched all the tutorials that were helpful to me and I tried to start slowly with Knick Knack which technically was not very complicated!

The sneeze takeoff made me lol.

tu es super fort, la 3D et pixar te tendent les bras, bravo fiston

:smiley: Thanks !

ça me fais super plaisir ce que tu me dit tontonguimu, merci !!
Et désolé d’avoir mis du temps à répondre !!

It is too good and i love your animations.

Thank you very much, it always makes me very happy comments on the animation but I think I have improved the pace!
PS: I do not know if we have the allowed to do that but if any of you on facebook, I gladly invited to my page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/WaltDisney84/313153062065123?fref=ts

Great job; you told a very interesting story.

Technically it wasn’t brilliant, but you’ll get better at that. What was important was the story you told.

That was fun to watch, great fun.

Loved the camera angle at around 1.11. A technical shot that worked really well!

Keep it up.

Thank you it makes me happy to have noticed this, it was not very difficult for the camera. thank you :slight_smile:

Hilarious, the walking needs a little bit of tweaking but apart from that I loved it

Haha thank you very much, I will work more animation