My first car in real life...

Thanks bro!

Oh! And do you confirm that the MK1 Yaris is an excellent little car?! :eyebrowlift2:

This is some very nice modelling! I can’t wait to see more additions.

ahaha mine is a 2000 3 doors version (i don’t know if it is the right word ahah) and it is an excellent car! never had a problem!
keep modeling and happy blender! sorry everyone for the little off-topic!

first car? this looks amazing, keep going :slight_smile:

Yes sir!

Thank you, I’ll try…

I’m sorry but there’s something weird stoping me from posting the new pictures…

The forum says that my message has 140000 words, which is not the case…

I’ll be postng them as soon as I figure out a solution… :slight_smile:

Hey guys…

So after a few days of flinching motivation, I’m back on the job, and here are the few things I’ve added…

I’ve solidified almost all the parts using the F2 addon (the solidify modifier gave awful results), made the beginning of the tire rims, I added the various logos (Yaris and Toyota), then made the inside of the headlights and the tail lights, plus I added a floor that will be a holdout material…

Here it is!

Thanks for your advice! :eyebrowlift:

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll forgive us!

:D:D:D

Looks good, progress is solid. This’ll look amazing once some good materials are put on it!

Thank you…

That’s the part I’m most afraid of… Never textured anything!

I still don’t know how I’m going to do the ridges on the headlight cover, but I’ll worry about that when I’m there…

You can make a normal map of the ridges and then apply it to a second layer of the headlight glass. IconW has done that on his Miura if you want to see what it looks like. I have that technique applied on my Ford too but mine are harder to notice. As far as the materials there are several threads here with invaluable materials in them, you should check em out!

I’m not that good with photoshop and the likes…

I’ve been keeping an eye on Krita, so I guess this will be the opportunity for me to finally learn!

Oh! Didn’t see your post there! Thanks!!

Hi, I understand that this was originally posted a very long time ago, but did you ever get to finishing it? Progress shots look great and since I really like mk1 yaris I was hoping to see it finished