My Female Anime Character(Honest Feedback Please)

Current render:

Time for a update
I added some textures to her clothes and worked on the hair because some things in it were bugging me
I also made the mouth
I really need some feedback on the textures and hair and eyes and the mouth in this TimeLapse Video

Thanks for the Feedback and support!:slight_smile:

Shes looking really good now. Great work

I really like where your going with her, Keep it up, its looking great!

Instead of a Render here is a turn table animation instead “Watch In HD”

lately I have been getting her ready for animation weight painting is such a pain to get right its been a hard learning process for it.

What I have learned out it that topology is just one 3rd of the process of getting a character ready for animation and the other stuff placing your rig and its deformation bones in the right place so that your weight painting performs the right way. I had to do a certain amount of blending between each bones so the deformation is smooth.

here’s a website I that I have been using to make the topology for this character it also tells how they need to deform and how much they need to move and rotate.
http://www.hippydrome.com/

When it come to weighting the clothes the weight painting has to be the almost the same as the mesh weighted under it because if its not then the underneath mesh with go through the clothing.

Feedback on your Replies!

Just saying that you like something is not really useful to me unless you going into detail why you like it.

When giving feedback on something you think needs to be improved or fixed or changed. Take the time to give good in depth feedback every single time that helps me grow and improve my model and my ways of doing things.

Thanks for the support!:RocknRoll:

Not sure I like the pattern on the clothing to be honest. From certain angles it makes her breasts look a little odd shape due to the shading, this may depend on lighting and scene you put her in though. SO I wouldn’t agonize over it