My cel-shading

some day test

testing freestyle - since 2.74 it become very fast

release candidat of my anime constructor/template for blender almost ready

so i working on strategic guide book about anime/cellshading with oss like a blender makehuman natron and gimp
and i need u mentions and some feed back about it

Your work was posted in the Facebook BlenderNPR community and it is pretty impressive. To be honest I know that you can use cycles for cell shading but am not a fan of it. The edges are to soft, there is a shader on sale I know which is two tone. Am curious how you want to experiment with OSL. Use BI myself.

You are pretty much at the manga spectrum of things, I am more dedicated to the anime style of the spectrum. Please join the Google+ 3D Anime group https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108144612048376530335 or visit the www.anime3d.org page.

night practice with 2.75a

I would love to see a game engine port of the shader.

(there is a 2d,filter for freestylish outlines)

so awesome i like the way you do the background and fx so i really want to know more about your works
i am also working on making some 2d anime by using a 3d software and i hope wee can work together on this
some of my works

i am not satisfy about it that,s why i am steel searching for more

just now im working on my graphick novel and it tooks al my free time

another test - subdivision on level3 fot smooth lines

Wow. It took me a little while to realise that those were 3D renders at all. Very impressive. :slight_smile:

Beautiful cel shading. Going to revisit this when I have a couple of hours to really consider it. :slight_smile:

desided to start making male anime character(CLAMP style) template

Attachments

Fixed some topology moments - next is body and rig

some backgrount exp with blender and gimp

finished

still working on my graphic novel

I loved this man, great work,
Blender is so good with Cell-shading

I dont have great experience with the software, but exploring i reach this result:

@xwst you’ve got some great art and style on this thread. I’d love to see some more. Do you have a process YouTube or anything like that?

these tests are quite good. the post-fx process takes it several steps further in style than the default cel-shading