My 2D artwork

That demon guy looks immense! And I like the motion blurring in your sci-fi plane scene - awesome work Graphos. Are you using a graphics tablet with Krita?

Thank You Artloader! :slight_smile: Yes, I’m using graphic tablet with Krita :slight_smile:

Another new work :slight_smile:

Excellent - what I love about your work Graphos is that every piece fires-up the imagination - is there a story behind this?

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
تسليك مجاري بالدمام
تنظيف باالرياض

Thanks Artloader :slight_smile: When I’m drawing I’m always create in my head story behind the picture, it’s very helpful to create a interesting work :slight_smile: After long break, some new works - portraits and concept arts for the w.i.p. old school game “Skullstone” (https://www.facebook.com/SkullstoneGame/ ), hope You like it :slight_smile:

Hey nice paintings Graphos. I really love the creature designs - very imaginative :). Looking forward to more mate.

Thank You Artloader:)
A few characters for a post-apo board game:

Attachments

Have you ever seen the book illustrations of N.C. Wyeth (father of Andrew)? Some of these works remind me of him – atmospheric and would lead a child to make a story up around them.

Bonito- I’ve seen his works before, amazing art :slight_smile:
Some of my new stuff:

Attachments

Awesome, the water and the fog look amazing - nice work Graphos!

Oh yeah this is some good stuff. Really nice work here guy. Love the first post but then you switch gears and it’s all good. Looking forward to some more.

I really love the creature designs - very imaginative

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: My some new stuffs:

These are awesome illustrations of such talented individual! Just like the 2d artwork posted by talented individuals via Bestessays.com review who deserves all the appreciation that they can get for doing a great job.[TABLE=“width: 174”]

[/TABLE]