Mushroom Kingdom E.R.

I think my favorite part is the little crumbs of debris on the floor, very nice touch.

Ha I loooooooooooovee it! :smiley: Makes me happy. Love the vending machine!

I absolutely love it! Great idea! :slight_smile:

Excellent, totally love it!

“Take life to that next level” and “So you’ve exploded, now what?” was a bit hard to read/decypher, smoke should raise more and door handle could do with a better shader but everything else is top notch.

excellent idea, there are things that can be adjusted but over all, simply great ^;^

YES!! HAHAHA!! :smiley:

this is great!!

Loads of great little touches, and a really good way of presenting it (panoramic). A worthy winner indeed, congrats.

yeah the vending machine is great. great concept and render.

excellent work , very creative and the models and composition are top notch :wink: I would personally love a little more contrast and saturation perhaps to look more toon like but otherwise perfect.

Congrats well deserved win.

WOW. I saw this on Reddit yesterday and didn’t expect it to be a blender render. really just perfect :slight_smile:
what sort of light setup are you using?

I have two or three overhead mesh lights to simulate florescent lighting, and one big blueish one to the left side to simulate an big window.

Haaaaa! Perfect! As someone who has burned infinite man-months over the mario games I congratulate you :slight_smile:

Sweet dude. Really nice attention to details!

Brilliant scene, you have a good chance of winning :wink:

Love it quite a lot!

Josh, do you have a hires somewhere so I can print it and put it in my kid’s room? Thanks! :slight_smile:

I found my new wallpaper. I was looking for a very wide wallpaper to cover my 2 screens and this one is close enough so I’m happy :smiley:

This is an awesome image. you got everything in there perfect. I like the vending machine in the background. Great job

ahahah very nice :slight_smile:

Looks great, I like especially the character modeling. Character modeling is something hard for me to do. Great job, also congratulation for winning the Blenderguru competition :slight_smile: