Moxstudios sketchbook

Thanks all for the comment :), i didn’t have to much time to sculpt but here is a small update.

Attachments

Yeah not many commends by me.
You are a very good artist, I’ve noticed your work from the past.
Brilliant sketchbook.

Thanks Michalis, btw you have I awesome gallery to.

This Idea was originally for the Blender cookie challenge but i didn’t get the time to work on it, so i decide to continue with the project so here is the progress so far.

Attachments

Thanks Michalis, btw you have I awesome gallery to.

Do I? Really? Thank you.
Awesome? Not really.

My progress with the angler fish.

Also some test animations I’m staring to work.

Attachments

That’s sweet!!! The teeth don’t match though for some reason. The animation is awesome, how did you do the glowing lights down the fin tips?

I’m loving this thread!

Hey is that Super Meat Boy?!

awesome sketchbook :slight_smile:

Thanks all For the comments! Yes mabey I need to make the Teeth less rounded and more sharper.

I uploade a blend file that show how I made the glow animation.

Also here is another animation of the fish swimming under water :slight_smile: Later i will increase the render samples.
http://instagram.com/p/eNw73lzQjU/

Attachments

Glow.zip (929 KB)

Thanks, yes is Super meat Boy :D, I need to make time to finish it :(.

I just watched the animation… DUDE, AMAZING!

A region of balmy weather and rich,Back To Homepage, colourful culture, Andalucia’s reputation as one of Spain’s most inspiring regions is well earned and its value as a school tour destination would be hard to overstate. With a wealth of memorable cities to visit,air jordan pas cher, rolling Spanish countryside and excellent educational opportunities at every turn,jeremy scott wings pas cher, it is as good for learning as it is fun to visit, and is sure to provide plenty for students to think about and discuss. It’s fascinating cultural heritage, with influences from numerous quarters, makes it particularly worthwhile for those learning about Europe’s history, geography, and arts,jeremy scott bones pas cher, while for Spanish learners it provides ample opportunities for advancing language skills. Providing a link would direct readers to the page you want them to read. Your tweet should be catchy enough so that readers would want to click on the link. One thing you need to be careful about is to check whether your link works. I cannot go to visit my children it’s often a like it’s a plane is too expensive,nike air max 1 pas cher. I don’t make the trip. Until today there was nothing she could do. Now,air max tn pas cher, you can find brand new LED watches on this site, My Casual Watches,new balance 574 pas cher, basically you can find a lot of designs that would certainly satisfy your cravings for bracelet watches. The LED watch can also makes you more appealing and since this digital watch has LED,nike blazer homme, you will surely feel good about it any where you go. The time shown on the digital watch shone brightly as evening appears. Equipments are commonly used in every business. This could be computer hardware and related equipments,nike blazer soldes, fax machines, printers,jordan pas cher, copiers,pas cher air max, office furniture, material handling equipment, construction and manufacturing equipment, teleco . Feb 12th 2009. Alternately, people may also use the term bleeding ulcer to refer to a lesion that either perforates (creates a hole in the intestine) or penetrates (creates a hole in the intestine and a nearby organ). Perforation may either fill the abdomen with material from the gastrointestinal tract or it can block another part of the intestine and lead to gastrointestinal obstruction. Penetration may have different symptoms depending upon the related organ that it affects. Test given 55 million times every year to catch the risk of cervical cancer report becomes fatal in fact. Look what has happened to the death rate from cervical cancer since the seventies when pap smears. Became standard. It’s starting to look like Rep. King,http://www.terrymorris.net/Morrisavatar.htm, who has been periodically visiting the early primary state of New Hampshire over the past few weeks, has long made it clear that he’s interested in a presidential bid. But a tweet from WMUR’s Josh McElveen suggests that he is doing more than mere mulling:. ???: that hierarchy may change. So here are a few thoughts English Composition it had dropped below 50 percent. 09/14/2013 12 other numerous petitions

I decide to do a remake of one of my favorite illustrations now in cycles hope you liked.

Attachments

Adorable :slight_smile:

Very poetic, a masterpiece!:wink:

I love your sketchbook. Great texturing work on the last one as well.

I was very busy trying to dedicate time to finish some of my personal work but most of the time I go back and forth :(.
Thanks everyone for the comments that help me a lot :smiley:

Here I something I finish and I’m very happy of how it end
Here is the animation

I use a base model of a hand I get from blendswap and pose it (I dont know if pose it is a correct word but anyway)
Then I import the model in 3d Coat and make all the sculpt detail using voxel sculpt
Paint it in 3d Coat as well then I bake all the details.
Finally I import all textures, color, specular and normal map in blender and put all together with blender awesome node editor and make the animation.
I use noise in pretty much of all of the bones to give the hand that uncomfortable motion.

Attachments

Here is another update of the fish
Hope you liked

Attachments

That hand :o… great stuff man!
Awesome fish animation as well… you animated the gradient texture mapping, right? for the blue whitish lights? Very clever!