Mount Armsrest

Looking really good. Both artiscally and technically. If one is really looking somehing to improvise, it could be the contact point of those metallic buttons and leather seen in uncropped version… But cropped version works better anyway IMO.

Hyvältä näyttää :wink:

love this one

Nicely done. Love the scene.

Wow I love this image! Phenomenal mood, atmosphere, lighting, and materials. Very very well done. Is this Cycles?

Looks perfect!

Wow, thanks again everyone for dropping by! :slight_smile:

Postpro included color correction, steam for the coffee and a bit of filmgrain effect. The dust was made with particles, small randomly shaped (dust shaped, lol) translucent thingies to be more precise.

Thank you. Luckily there’s nothing stopping you from getting there, just remember to be patient. 3D is a vast area of expertise and takes lots and lots of time and practise to even scratch the surface. So don’t be frustrated if something isn’t always coming up like you planned and be open to criticism. This is all coming from stubborn self taught blenderhead who’s been using blender for almost 10 years.

Thanks and yup, its cycles.

Kiitosta vaan! Indeed the little metal buttons and the area around them was left with a little less love than the rest of the scene :o

-Anssi

Incredible and original, a perfect combination!

WOwww…Nice work…cycle?

If there was one issue to point out, and this really is nitpicking, it’s that the books in the background look too neat, not enough randomness. But yeah, nitpicking.

Great lighting and mood! I love it!

the carved wood grain showed up in the hi res. excellent work.
joe

I preffer the projects with a real and posible story (not a living toy) but Your materials an models are awesome, realistic.

amazing man !!

Love this style, the tent in the background along with the color scheme you added really ties the whole scene together. Definitely got some insane creativity in you dude, very inspirational.

Thanks folks, glad you like it. :slight_smile:

Great concept. Awesome visual. well done mate, great work

It works really Good! Like the Dust.

Only critic would be :the Pants look a bit flat in the bottom parts. Threads need one Sub-div level more. And one could probably argue about the Composition, both in crop and full - but i won’t :wink:

Really nicely done!

This puts me in such a good mood just looking at this, very wonderful picture.

I really like it.
I like the knitted hat. ( It looks knitted. )

A thimble of coffee, that’s pretty awesome work,