mouflon

wow, all I can say. I love the motion of the pose and all the elements as well, very cool!

It’s not abstract - 'cause it’s quite a definite image of a mouflon. Just surreal. :slight_smile:

Amazingly done overall, everything - from modeling to lighting to the dust. And totally awesome sense of motion.
And I like the idea itself. :slight_smile:

Love this!! *****

mega dobre :slight_smile:

This is an amazing piece of artwork.

It is definitely more surrealistic than abstract, I have no problem at all discerning the image. I love the contrast between the dark sky (upper right) and lighter colored ground (lower left), and the sense of motion and power is simply impressive.

To nit pick just a little bit the nose is more bovine in shape than sheepish (I googled mouflon to make sure it wasn’t some type of freak bovine / sheep cross first). A sheep nose is more narrow and triangular v.s. a cow nose which is wider and trapezoidal, but since this is a artist interpretation it really doesn’t matter.

Beautiful piece and well deserving of the top row space.

excellent work! You are one of the few who seem to understand that we can create “art” that is not just “blender “art””… CG is definitely a superior medium for surrealism, this is a very good example.

Wowzah! This is terrific. I love the pose and dynamic feel of it.

Steve S

Sometimes you just need to want it smart to make things happen. Take a close look at the designer series of Smartphone covers displayed online. Each cover and case has been designed with finesse and precision, the way a fashion designer designs a stylish ensemble. It was true for Beyonce, Usher, Nelly Furtado,Cheap Nike Lebron 9, 50 Cent and Mariah Carey, all of whom performed for Libyan strongman Moammar Ghadafi. (Now that he’s dead after the revolution there,http://miamidadearts.org/navigation/Max 2.html, that gravy train has stopped, at least.) It was true for Hilary Swank and Jean Claude Van Damme, who celebrated the birthday of brutal Chechnyan leader Ramzan Kadyrov. It was true for Kanye West, who collected an estimated $3 million for his performance at the wedding reception of Aisultan Nazarbayev, grandson of Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev. Syria and the horrors there,Cheap Air Jordan Sneakers For Sale. People here in the Middle East. We’ve seen so much of war over the decades are a lot. Purple wedding shoes are gaining popularity with many mature and elegant brides. This is primarily because purple wedding shoes depict romance and poise of the highest order. The bridal shoes these days are improving in quality and style. I wouldn’t even know where to begin to get money for it,http://miamidadearts.org/resource_center/_vti_cnf/max 1.asp,a cheeky sign above the register proclaims, other than fafsa and federal direct loans. And that’ll give me maybe 12,If nature provides it,000 a year. I’m 20,Cheap lebron 9 shoes Online,000 in the hole. Did go back in for a play after he got stepped on,http://www.corkbasketball.com/fmtemplates/Jordan_NZ.html, then we pulled him out, Kansas City coach Andy Reid said. Was a quad and you don mess with those. I think he going to be OK. HuffPost High School welcomes a lively, thoughtful debate in the comment section.Post CommentNo one warns the adoptive parents about the severe psychological problems these children face. My adopted son was a nightmare,something that I think all guys look forward to, but not at home,Cheap NBA Basketball Shoes, at school! I kept him and do not regret my decision, but the financial cost and emotional cost was extreme. He received the best treatment possible, but attachment disorder rarely resolves favorably. The lira plunged 5.1 percent,Cheap Nike Free Running Shoes Sale, the rand dropped 4.1 percent,http://www.marketsquaresf.com/com/greensock/gucciwalletso.asp, the real fell 4.6 percent and the rupiah sank 5.9 percent, the data show. In Mumbai today, while its Indonesian counterpart gained 0.3 percent to 11,http://www.verdeamarelo.com.ar/gramatica/Cheap%20Nike%20Free.htm,409 versus the greenback. South Africa’s rand appreciated 0.8 percent to 10.2549 per dollar, while the Turkish lira strengthened 0.4 percent to 2.0505. Israel is under pressure tonight to lift its blockade of Gaza . After a deadly clash in international waters. The united nations Security Council held an emergency session asking Israel to explain its use of force. Something nice and roomy in a rich color: beige, bone, brown, navy,http://www.www.iptra.ir/forum/Sources/NBAShoes.php, black. There are so many styles out there: camera bags,http://www.red-raspberry.org/raspinfo/Jordan nz1.asp, modified hobos, top handle bags. And I totally rely on a great trench or coat dress that I can even wear all day as a dress.

For me, it looks just like as if an animal’s ghost used what it could find to create a makeshift representation of it’s former body. Good work.

No matter to whom you are talking to, be respectful. One never can be sure who they will need for help some day so be nice to everyone. One day,sac prada, it could pay off. Before I embarrassed myself, I snapped a few photos of the chic pastelcolored kitten heels, eccentric skyhigh stilettos and brightly hued watersnake platforms that are part of the preSpring and Spring 2013 collections. Take a look in the gallery below to see some of our favorite designs. Then you’ll understand why I love him… The daily horrors in Syria are direct: shootings, bombings, gassings. When the media reports on “Syria” (as it should),tory burch 2013, it is reporting on the direct horrors. If “Syria” is the problem, the problem is the daily horrors,tory burch pas cher, the 100,000 killed, the ongoing shootings and bombings, the persistent hatred and oppression. 2. Good wardrobes are need not want centric first. Before you buy another item for yours, think about what you actually need. Motown The Musical has the same problem as this set. Who wants to see the ugly backside of a record label? The book by Gordy based on his own, selfserving memoir is filled with deals and contracts and who is suing who and who broke their contract when and why. What you don’t see is the artistic birth of a song, the famous molding of acts or singers coming into their own… Even antiAmerican Drudge who is always on top of news is only now just twisting the story to make America look bad when the committee, coaches and other swimmers have been questioning this race for days. So far for Americans the whole coverage has been a disaster. We aren in the loop for anything and there are mixed stories coming in from a variety of sources. To do this, others will attempt to make you flinch. They may be cruel and unfeeling because they’re biased. Who knows? Thats when you gotta be the same girl, in fiery attitude,sac prada pas cher, who ten years ago blew bubble gum bubbles in the faces of portrait photographers. Only Rodriguez’ mother, boyfriend, best friend and principal were in on the secret. Her mom helped her make a faux baby bump out of wire and clay,tory burch taschen online, with some cotton stuffed underneath. That, coupled with oversized clothing, was enough to fool everyone Rodriguez interacted with, including her siblings and her boyfriend’s parents… Now, though,prada chaussures, she is speaking out for the first time. What’s happening here? I’m saying my prayers. Reporter: Leah remini is not mincing words about her departure from the controversial church of scientology . The shop, which is on Beverly Drive, is a study in neutrals, and was designed to evoke an oldworld Parisian shopping experience. Recessed shelves in blondetoned wood showcase the brand beautiful architectural bags (priced from about $600 to $1,200), further complemented by a creamcolored sofa and floors and a back wall covered in panels of supple tantoned leather. Credit: Emili Vesilind / For The Times… ??? it’s also a bit of a tight fit for our 200ish garments magazines 16-6-56418 were quarantined in the following months during an investigation. Meanwhile

This bull looks awesome. I like the way you modeled & rendered it :slight_smile:

Very freakin’ cool! Have them 5 stars! :slight_smile:

fantastic job love detail.

Awesome work, top notch. Congrats.

Me too. Thanks for making me google it, lol.

I got one thing to say.

Yours is the first promo artwork - on the top, initially coming to the forums - that I clicked right away to have a look at [the other promos are merely looked at when bored]. In fact second I opened the forum it was instantaneous wow.

Kudos for originally.

As for those complaining about the snout - yes it is more bovine. Compared to the rest of the picture, minor insignificant issue particularly when it adds to the uniqueness. Essentially if the nose was done correctly I’d be willing to bet that the nostrils / structure would be lost amongst the vines/wood texturing.

Uhh, especially as the image was cropped in the headline-bar of the site, this image has the very strong (and, I am sure, quite unintentional) look of depicting a dead buck whose head and body is barely peeking from the surface of a shiny pool of water, seen from the top. Look specifically at the crop in about the 10 o’clock position: that looks like the horn is semi-submerged in water and somehow it’s cupping the water. Nearly all of the other nearby occurrences of blue are consistent with the visual first-impression that this is the head of a dead animal protruding through the surface of the water.

Fantastic Work!! A+!!

This is an incredibly, wonderful job

Wow, this looks amazing. The dust looks so real.

I love the colors, the unusual design, and the raw power in this image. Absolutely beautiful. Great, great job!