Motorola X phone

Some improvements, added a ground plane and played with the colors and lighting. Sorry, i took so long to post these, but it takes roughly four hours to render just one.

Attachments

Also, here is the white one.

Attachments

Absolutely beautiful work. I’m really impressed by your use of color! Everything fits perfectly, and looks just like the quality of design I’d expect from a professional studio. I’m floored, really outstanding work!

Thank you Very much James candy!

I think I’m calling this just about done. I’m going to re-render the rainbow image, and then if you guys don’t see anything wrong with it, it’s off to the finished work section:cool:

Don’t really like the instagrame-y effect.
But god, the last ones are superb! It has that pro look. Really digging the red one.
Newb question, is that reflection on the screen made by using a (let’s say) an emission plane or is it just a texture?

As for the rainbow one I would suggest to order them better (like a rainbow, lol)
Keep up the good work!

Thanks hormonal! Yep, the reflection on the screen is made by a emission plane.

BTW, I see your new to the forum welcome : )

Ohhh, lovely. I really like how you did the dimples on the back and the varying of the screen background. And the groundplane turned out marvelous as well. I think I like the red best. You going to submit this to a finished projects thread now?

Thanks fusobotic! I will probably post it in the finish project’s tomorrow… I’m out looking at puppys today : )