MOTH3R - Sketchbook

hey man thanks for the reply

anyways, i was looking at this at the office and at first i couldn’t discern any particular grip/hold styles for a soldier to enable him/her to comfortably equip this. i was actually imagining holding the weapons with my hands notwithstanding any co-workers weird looks behind me. and then of course it started to dawn on me later on, specially of course when i notice the straps.

here is my observation of the two guns, first post and latest

first post, don’t really know the real life size, but i’m guessing “uzi” size?, i see an unused strap lock near the muzzle so i think you can use your shoulder to support its entire weight, another thing i’m seeing is there is no place for the thumb to embrace or grip much like you would in a normal handle near the trigger so without the straps this would be awkward to hold even with two hands though of course there’s that backpad which i’m guessing is “soft padding” you can use your chest and upper arm to hold the gun up and aim.

second post, i think i have a more precise idea of its size here, first observation was i think this weapon has really good weight balance. no trouble imagining holding it even without the straps. the only thing i is that the trigger hold has sharp edges so holding and firing this without gloves would hurt like hell, and since this is a ballistic weapon? the recoil would see to that.

that’s just my critique, hope you find it helpful, just know though that i have almost zero gun anatomy experience and that i am approaching this as a peon would if you offered me these guns in a table :slight_smile:

Agree considering your feedback is pretty much consistent with feedback I’ve got on some other channels. Still I wanted to push some design innovation and consistent design DNA even if that comes on top of some other things. That’s why I’m backpedaling with so called “factory setting”. Anything better is a separate purchase! :smiley: Hey, have you seen a new macbook? That one port is so cool and that’s it! :smiley:
A first one would be a little bigger than “uzi” but I presume not too much. On the other one, I’ve spent probably more time finding the right proportion than anything else.
Any critique is helpful when there is some reason behind it!
Thanks!

My Cover(t) operations

AXIUM Robotics - Latest collaboration work with MOGLO. Texturing, render and post on the 3d model modelled and rigged by Miroslav Brozović.

Last one, along with everything you posted so far is of high quality. Very well done!

Cool like the sites layout aswell!

Glad to hear it! As said already on the DeviantArt that was part of the test for making texture work look more painterly while keeping some of photo render quality.

Thanks! So far everything works well but still going to introduce some new layout elements.

Coldfusion at room temperatures!

As everyone seems to talk about what they use for rendering here it is my setup: Dual XSERVERS! :smiley: