Morning at the farmhouse.

i dunno… it’s good but i don’t feel relisism in it, i don’t know why

That’s definitely a nice crop! :slight_smile:

it’s nice but you should have a look on architecture academy of blenderguru.com

I have…too rich for my blood right now. As this is only my second real interior, I feel I can teach myself almost as effectively.
I did learn alot from The nature Academy, but i was a total noob when I did that. A couple things he showed on the trailer I think I can do better as it is. My only major flaw is that I lack a creative side…
I learned alot from this project that I will apply to my next one.

Fantastic work, and also an excellent demonstration of Cycles’ rendering abilities!
But don’t linger too long making it even more perfect, enough is enough :wink:

I’m wondering if there is a ‘real’ ground surface outside, it seems the room is lit from below quite strongly…?

After seeing the computer in the computer I am now wondering if I am in blender and someone else is animating my hands to type out these words on my keyboard.

hmmm…

Great pic, I like it. I think I might go a little stir crazy in a one room house though. :smiley:

Yeah that is the same thing I want to type on :slight_smile: And to author: Lighting, models etc. are good as well like all around there said. But only the arrayed looking props make it feel unnatural :slight_smile: But keep it up.

It looks clean, a little bit unrealistic and looks like a sharpen filter has been applied to it.

excellent work here :slight_smile: the lighting feels a little off though

Can someone please describe the technique for placing a glass surface over a painting/picture, as shown in the images here? When I have attempted a wall-mounted painting with a glass surface over the image, I basically end up with a black painting. Do I need to use separate render layers for the glass and the painting?

Dont use the glass shader. If you do some searching for Cycles fake glass, youll have what you need.

I like it. The only thing I don’t like are the ceiling beams. They’re too… I’m not sure. Its either they’re too big or they’re detailed enough. They sort of remind me of what’d you find A-framing a roof [and what is usually covered by ceiling].

I think would look better.

I find the placing of a vivid and intricate TV image in such a simple and neutral room to be an uninspired decision, composition-wise. It draws all the attention to it and offers instead no worth-while reward. It also looks oddly “un-shaded”, compared to the rest of the room. Maybe you should add a Layerweight node to it, so that it’s furthermost corner fades into a rough glossy shader.

Generally speaking, I think that in interior arch-viz, the points of interest, the features that stand out, should always be permanent, immobile architectural elements, not decorative ones.

thank you for your message

This looks really fantastic to me but there is something about the wood truces that don’t look right to me. I feel like there a little to glossy. But besides that looks great!

Great work! :slight_smile: hehehe woody from toy story in the background :smiley:

Wonderful renders! What I would add is a mix shader with a dark gloss over the screens (laptop and tv screen), as it is never really possible to take a picture with the balance of the screens right together with ambient light.

Nice job

The support beams don’t necessarily show, as in this pic-
http://www.houzz.com/photos/16370/Ashford-Associates-traditional-kitchen-san-francisco

or maybe this one-
http://www.houzz.com/photos/339321/House-7-contemporary-bedroom-other-metro

I like authentic, but maybe just your imagination is enough, after all, as some wise guy said, “It’s art, not science.”

i really want to live there!
Love it :slight_smile: