Monsun RS5

Good render. A design combo turned into a beautiful artwork.

The fun of the rally cars is here and the texturing is enough to inspire everyone to try! Love the “martini” sponsor! cheeky! Fun and incredible work showing prowess can affect whimsy! Good stuff.

I don’t mean in any way that this one isn’t good, but you haven’t seen many car renders, do you?

But I think that’s exactly what’s so good in the render… You got the non-car people to like it, which is quite an achievement.

First off, I am mostly certainly a car guy and I have seen more car renders than I would prolly prefer, though at this point I just have to sit in awe of the folks that make them as I don’t have the skill. I don’t mean to upset any of the other folks that do car renders but there is just something about this one. There are other car renders that I think are awesome and most of them truly amaze me, but I like this one better. Generally what I see with most car renders is, it’s a nice car but the materials are off, or it’s a nice car but it’s tossed in an uninspiring scene or bad background. It’s not just another supercar stuck on a background, it’s fun and the picture is really pleasing as a whole.

The funniest part to me is, I like this so much and this is in no way the type of car I like. That says something.

Five stars from me too!

This…is…most…EXCELLENT!!! 5-stars from me!

post wires!

It’s not just another supercar stuck on a background, it’s fun and the picture is really pleasing as a whole.

QFT: You can make the most accurate, well-lit late model Lamborghini of all time… and I will fall asleep, because it’s the 8th such render posted this week. It’s taking someone else’s work and copying it, over and over. This is just more fun to look at because it’s different.

Oh those clay’s are gorgeous. . .

Awesome, looks absolutely fantastic.

Like it! Well done :slight_smile:

Whats the render time on this? It would take me like 2 days for all of those combined!

Beautifully done, modelling is excellent and love the body style, cartoon look and textures done well.

Is it just me or did anyone else see what looks like the old ‘California Raisins’ seat covers in this angle (bottom of the three)? Based on the other angles I don’t think it is…but that is fantastic!! Totally fits! LOL!!

wooah!

this is very cool!

bravo!

Thank you all for the very kind words :slight_smile:

You can squeeze it down and make a freaking car.

Nice man. Those renders are really beautiful 5 star work here.

Someone has to say it…

It reminds me of these:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1246&bih=746&q=egg+planes&oq=egg+planes&gs_l=img.3..0j0i5j0i24l2.1428.4838.0.5934.10.10.0.0.0.0.268.1512.0j9j1.10.0…0…1ac.1.51.img…0.10.1490.XM08M18Xc5s

If you hadn’t told me of the inspiration…that’s where I would have thought you got the idea from. Either way…I LOVE this. 5 stars from me, sir!!! Carry on!

What is ​that thing in the car?

I love the cartoonish style, it’s awesome!