Modern House Exterior

Looks amazing to me! I like this a lot! It looks very realistic.

Thanks @juanrav, maybe there is too much glow :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you @dantefrizzoli!! Great feedback!! All the best.

I actually like the previous render better, it looks more natural to me. The dispersion might be a bit too high on the latest one too.

I agree with you, I’ll see what I can do. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I love the grass growing in between the paving stones. I’ve tried to achieve a similar effect before, but without much luck. Looks great.

Thanks! Keep working on that! :smiley:

This is the finished project thread : http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?350978

Cheers!

Really nice renders, they look pretty realistic. I alwyas add a perlin noise as a bump and than enlarge it make the windows look less flat.

One thing which i always find difficult is to make all textures about the correct and even size. Does any one have some tips for this?

Hi rombout! Thank you so much. That perlin noise would be a good idea. About textures… It’s a matter of testing, but be sure to have always photo references or even better the physical object, this give you an idea of the scale. If you want to be more accurate, you can use measurements in the software.

Regards,

Sebastián. :slight_smile:

Okay thanks, i thought perhaps you had some other tricks… its still eye balling thus :slight_smile:

I added a example of a perlin noise as a the bump, i use thea render and it doesnt show the procedurals sadly. You could also do manual gradient of course

Attachments

Okay thanks, i thought perhaps you had some other tricks… its still eye balling thus :slight_smile:

I added a example of a perlin noise as a the bump, i use thea render and it doesnt show the procedurals sadly. You could also do manual gradient of course

Attachments

Really great work - it’s amazing how realistic the renders are this software produces. Keep up the great work.
Jim