Moderating a defamation

Two wrongs don’t make a right, Tiles. This is a thread about Updated Forum rules, and a little about how they are applied. It is not about the delays to given UI changes and it is not about how one kills a given project without being upfront with the users about it.

You know I am some what sympathetic to issues in this regard, but I don’t support hijacking each and every thread people are talking in to discuss them. Create a thread about the issue (or necro one of the older ones on the topic). Should the thread get locked or you censored, feel free to return here to gripe about it. Until then, please refrain from derailing this thread any further :slight_smile:

Two wrongs don’t make a right, Tiles. This is a thread about Updated Forum rules, and a little about how they are applied. It is not about the delays to given UI changes and it is not about how one kills a given project without being upfront with the users about it.

One sentence doesn’t make a hijack neither. And the issue was raised by others. I just answered.

http://whoblend.tumblr.com/post/94522476228

:slight_smile:

Nice trolling :slight_smile: