MiraTools

The plugin dosn’t work with the last update.
I don’t have it in the addons after copiing the last update of the mi_curve_stretch.py

Could you put the log of console? It works on linux.

My bad, it was maybe a wrong copy, sorry :frowning:

The addon is ok !

ATLAST, The Curve Stretch! You the Man, you are The Man.

Thanks a lot. I work hard to make blender a bit better. :slight_smile:

CurveStretch looks brilliant !!!

It seems very interesting. But i do not know why, after that i have put the addons in my scripts folder as i usually do for other addons, i cannot see it after having selected them with the " install from file " fonction … :frowning:

Your addon seems very interesting but after having installed it in my scripts folder as i usually do for other addons i have tryed to " add from folder " and it does not work. I am a Mac user. My Blender version is the latest 2.74 … I do not know what i am doing wrong. Need help. :slight_smile:

If it is a zip file, on the mac at work I just go to Addons in the user prefs, Install Addon from the bottom buttons, and then navigate to my downloads. I don’t usually extract addons anymore.

Guys, my repository has many addons. you need to unzip and put “mira_tools“ folder into your addons folder manualy.

When do you think you will add the keep distance for the curve strenght ?

You mean keep original distance of the loop which you mentioned before?

Yes, something like this.

With maybe a slider to pass to “keep distance” at “even distance”.

Very soon. It will be first feature which i’ll add.
I cannot say the time. Today/Tomorrow/afterTomorrow about.
I’ll write here when i add it.

Nice !

Tell me if it’s possible to add and remove points on the curve ?

Like in retopo MT, w = more subdivs, x = less subdivs.

I don’t know where do you wanna go with this tool, but I think it can be improve and include into trunk, because it’s really usefull for modeling.

Delete button should delete curve points.
Ctrl+click - add points.

Let’s make workable version firstly. Then we can talk to devs. :slight_smile:

Yes your are right ! ok ^^

Also, i’ll make interactive remake of bsurfaces. It will be the next tool with the curves.

Well, this is what i have done and it does not work. And i have tryed many many time … :frowning: Thank you for your answer .

Hi! There is a problem with the displacement of the vertices on the edge
[video]https://youtu.be/NJseuykpHPI[/video]