michael schumacher

oh, j_abellana, this mountain is still there for me, too! it never vanishes, always when you come around the next corner while climbing up, you see the peak is even higher. that’s the fun! is it not :wink: thanks for nice words :slight_smile:

Hey doris, another really great sculpt.
If I remember right, you said in your blog that you were using your clay material with fingerprints or am I mistaken? Id really love to see a really realistic render of a clay sculpture. I cant explain it really well but it should look something like this:

I think that will add a really nice touch of realism and naturalism to your sculpts. :slight_smile:

hi alin :slight_smile: thank you! yes, this is the new clay material which has fingerprints as bumps… the example you show is nice, but a much rougher presentation in clay than what i had in mind… i used references of real clay sculptures, not digital ones, here are some examples of what i was aiming at (though i chose different color for the clay), first, second, third… and, i believe, in your example, it is not the material, that gives the rough clay look, but it is sculpted in, the rakes for example one can do with zbrush easily… i take from your input, that i need try better, and i will :slight_smile: thank you for your encouragement…

I think the sculpture has done a marvellous job of doing Michael Schumacher, i hope when Michael is fit and well he can see the work that has been done and the artist gives him one to keep i have been following/supporting Michael since 1991. .

Really fantastic sculpt work doris, I like a lot the artistic style you give on eyes, looks like how if you draw them with pencil, that give a high value on artistic points for me!, five start for this work!

pd. the head phones and bonnet are sculpet too? is incredible!