Mercedes-Benz G-Class

I have this deep awe with vehicle renders and due to the fact that I’m not very skilled with creating them and seeing this render makes me so frustrated. But, wow, this is really a very very very impressive render!

Thanks for sharing it here.

(takes a close look at the render again)

• Reyn

Amazing.Mind blowing realism.I think u did an amazing amount of post pro in photoshop.

From 9 on the numberplate till the top of the trees behind, the perspective reveals its CG nature otherwise it could have easily been mistaken for a real shot. Incredible work nevertheless.

Awesome stuff here!
though that car is not one i would ever step foot in, it looks real enough that i could…

Amazing!! Exelent work!

Very nice. I should know… I used to be the Associate Editor of Car Craft Magazine. Congratulations!

showing how it’s done!

Hmm, imo, car very clean, glowing and…(i dont known how it sounded at english :)) for this image
But i cant do this like you at this moment :wink:
Cool!

Really amazing, congratulations!! I would love to see the video part on photoshop in regular speed, really nice compositing!

Woah, thats freaking cool man, and i dont even like cars!

This is impressive and motivational. I made it a wallpaper!

Awesome work!

Hi,

I have lots of Experience in 3d architectural rendering and low price for suitable your budget.

View us my portfolio

I have lots of Experience in 3d modeling services and low price for suitable your budget.

wow great job, the pic and video both are awesome i had never seen before this. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent work great job! I am an experienced 3d architectural rendering artist and doing work as a 3d walkthrough artist from the last 6 years.