masterxeon1001 Sketchbook

More fun with dynamic topology. Working towards dynamic sculpting.

More fun with dynamic topology. Working towards dynamic sculpting.

dr doom 2 hour

oooowwww yah… I like the Dr. Doom model… Say Master Xee did you ever get your Rigging woes worked out?

not yet Norvman. I have been working on polishing techniques but I still have that planned. I am about to come out with part 2 of this robot Im really proud of. I am trying to up my texturing skills so I can really blow the blender crowd away.

I am trying to up my texturing skills so I can really blow the blender crowd away.

You are certainly doing that… and I understand about getting texturing skills up… I’m in a Texturing/Cycles/Nodes learning phase… except I’m just trying to get it all stuffed into my brain… I use to know how to do a bunch of this stuff when I was using Lightwave a lot some number of years ago… LW 8.0 (however far back that was) … but when I moved over to XSI I was doing nothing but modeling and Rigging… and never touched texturing, Lighting, Rendering hardly at all… so now that I’m here in Blender I’m kind of having to learn it all brand new again where as with modeling and Rigging I picked it up pretty quick… anyway…

Nice work guy… Really Really nice work…

Attachments

[ATTACH=CONFIG]255238[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]255239[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]255240[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]255238[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]255239[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]255240[/ATTACH]

and some gifs.

the red robot (which comes alos in a blue variation) is very nice… the way it is constructed makes sense and the lines and forms are very pleasing in design… first robot i really like :slight_smile:

DAFUQ…Your works, all of it are so awesome! :smiley:
Did you used other 3D softwares before? because all of your work are fcking perfect…
and what’s really good about you is you experiment on different styles.
Good job on everything sir!! :smiley:
Now I got more people to follow :smiley:
:yes:

My dreams of top row get closer.

hard surface modelling test.

more HS practicing.

Attachments