Maid_San (Manga style girl in a maid costume)

Outstanding work. The character design is terrific, the shaders, the edgeloops. All are among the best I’ve seen on this forum. You have some great shots on your blog that you should post here. You make quite a first impression.

WOW! I had to look real close at the pic to see any tell tails of it being a real 3d image… I thought it was a drawing with digital coloring for sure! awesome work!

Take it easy,
Rob

You might want to put those other images (materials, etc) up on your Japanese blog also. Next month you might have a few people looking at it. I’ve put a link to your blog in the next installment of a series of Blender character animation tutorials I’m doing for Mac People (日本の雑誌). I hope you don’t mind.

Awsome!! I also appreciate the fact you are using only oss for making this!
Keep it up!

Thanks from those background pictures. Very nice stuff. I rarely put anything anime/manga related as my desktop background, but this one is so great character, that I just couldn’t resist.:cool:

Oh wow! O . o Hope i’ll do something like this myself someday. ^^
Also the wallpapers are very cute. I would put them on my desktop, but i am not yet tired of my favorite wallpaper. %)
Watching masterpieces like this makes me think of how much i am yet to learn. x) Thanks for the shaders settings.

Oh, i do like maids, btw. xD

wow really great! thumbs up!

impressive! simply awesome… thanks for sharing the shaders settings.

/inspired
Brilliant work.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Simply beautiful.

You speak blender very well. impressive!!!

You should change the title “Maid(Made) in Blender”!!!1!!

…Sorry for the cold joke.

Omedeto gozaimasu! Can’t believe I didn’t post yet, but that’s just nice work. I didn’t know the value of Ramp shaders until now!

twinkies! this is from blender? extremely beautifully done.

Bravo!!

5 Stars from me. WOW!

-Kevin

Best looking anime gal on these boards,and I’ve seen many.

Fantastic! Reminds me the 3d anime movie “Appleseed”.
5 stars.

私もそう思います。さすが:eek:。これは本当に最高!チュトリアルを作ってください。。。:spin::spin::spin:

Thanks a lot of comments.

>>grafixsuz
Tutorial… Someday, When I acquire more Blender skills, more CG skills, (and more English skills^^) I will challenge to make cool tutorial. Thanks comment (and also on my blog).

Great work of art, i love the cufflinks.
thought of expanding this char withmore outfits?