Mahi Mahi

Yeah this is great, nice work!

are you persian ? mahi is persian name of fish:D
good job man

Beautiful composition and colours.

In England we also call them Mahi Mahi.

Thank you all so very much :slight_smile: I’m glad you liked it.

ehsan, no I’m not persian. Actually this Mahi Mahi is famous in Hawaii… in native Hawaiian it means “very strong”.

Wonderful image! Love the composition and as others have pointed out already the color palette is great!

Marco

I love it

:yes:…yep…nice work…Give me more please…

nice work.

Very pleasant composition. Cool colors. 5 stars for awesome render.

Nice Picture it would be sweet to see the Straight Blender Render and then show the final result side by side.

Yum! I love Mahi Mahi! This rendering is incredible! Well done to you using all the tools available!

that is a beautiful image

Yum! Let’s eat!

Seriously … this is not only a nice model of the fish, but a creative presentation. I like the way that you use the ocean surface as a separating-line, and that it briefly hides the fish-line. It’s colorful, well-made, fun.:slight_smile:

Fantastic! Congrats on the feature! :smiley:

Can’t believe it. The image is great.

This is fabulous!!! I love fish myself. And this will give me something to work towards with my own Blender work. Thanks for the inspiration.

So great! I really like how colorful the final image is! and also impressed how a plane could be used to create a great sense of sea and underwater depth.

Absolutely brilliant Jassar, your work always has a special taste.

very cool renders in alpha layered together is a great way to achieve awesome designs!!!

float bobber is not there!!!