Lipsync Importer & Blinker - 02/03 armature support

just wanted to say this is an awesome script… ive been looking to make the old script work with the 2.49 but then i found this :yes: keep it up man, looking forward for the jlipsync support ;)…

hello again, just downloaded it… the script is not working on the latest windows build -r35672… will try this out on my linux system, gonna try it out also on the recent build.

the script is not working on the latest windows build
try this one
http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=1536

looking forward for the jlipsync support
it already works, just Export to File -> Moho and it will work, but you may need to clean the curves

cool, thanks… i will try out jlipsync too…
cant use that blender build you gave me… im currently on a 32 bit linux OS hehe
anyways i already found a working build r-35525… thanks anyways
ill post what i come up with with this :cool:

Thank you for your time All of the attentioners are our God. We sincerely hope that all of you will be our supporters in the near future. We do try our best to make everyone be happyOnce you understand the basic fundamentals of Roth IRAs, you need to choose an investment strategy compatable with your personal financial situation as well as your personal risk tolerance. Make a mental note of that last last sentence… Compatable with your personal financial situation as well as your personal risk tolerance. Don t choose an investment strategy in which you contribute $100 per month to your Roth IRA if you have delinquent bills or no savings.Make sure you have at least six months of living expenses tucked away before you begin committing to a long term Roth IRA investment strategy.Also, don t make any long term investments which will cause you to lose sleep at night. If you re scared silly by the prospect of losing everything in the stock market, avoid a lot of unwarranted stress by simply not investing in the stock market to begin with.In this article, we ll cover three (3) primary, non exclusive investment strategies:1) Investing in your own area of expertise2) Investing in managed funds3) Investing in individual stocksThese strategies are non exclusive because you can engage in one, all three, or any combination of the three as you see fit. But in most cases, at least one of these strategies will apply to you.Choosing Your Roth IRA Investment Vehicle(s)There s an almost countless array investment vehicles you can hold in your Roth IRA, such as:a) Common Stocksb) Bondsc) Mutual Fundsd) Certificates of Deposit (CDs)e) Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)f) Money Market Accountsg) Savings Accountsh) Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPs)i) Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)j) Platinum, Gold,,, and Silver CoinsSome things you can t hold in a Roth IRA include:a) Collectibles (Priceless art, classic autos, antiques, stamps, etc.)b) Cash Value Life InsuranceIn a nutshell, this covers your list of investment options for a Roth IRA. Take a good look, then continue reading.Your Personal Comfort LevelTo decide what to invest in and how, you should start by asking yourself a series of questions. For instance, are you already familiar with the stock market? Do you have a certain level of comfort investing in one asset class over another? Perhaps you have an intimate familiarity with commodities due to your current job and you think this gives you special insight into the world of commodity investing.Whatever your reasons for being more comfortable with one asset class over another, it s generally a good idea to stick with what you know best.Your Personal Financial GoalsRegardless of your familiarity with an asset class, you need to make sure the one you choose can realistically help you meet your financial goals. For instance, if a comfortable retirement requires that you receive a 6 annual compound rate of return on your investment portfolio, then you probably don t want to invest everything in U.S. Treasuries yielding 2 annually even if you consider yourself an ultra conservative investor. Take a look at some Roth IRA calculators to help determine the annual rate of return you need to achieve.Remember, your Roth IRA is a long term commitment. If you want to grow your savings into a large nest egg by retirement, you need to do more than simply receive a return of a few percentage points per year. You need to receive a return of a few percentage points per year plus inflation. This is a key point to remember, because if your investment returns can t outpace inflation, then your investment principal will become worth less and less over time. You want it to be more and more!Historically, the best inflation beating financial returns can be found in one place: the stock market.Strategy #1 Investing In Your Own Area Of ExpertiseBut if the stock market is not one of your desired investment vehicles, feel free to go about doing your own thing, make sure you keep an eye on fees and other costs which can eat into your Roth IRA returns.For the rest of you who are still interested in investing in the stock market, we re just beginning, so keep on reading.Investing In The Stock MarketAs a general rule, you can only invest in the stock market in one of two ways:1) You can pay someone to manage your stock market investments2) You can choose your own individual stock market investmentsYou should only choose method #2 if you re dedicated to investing the time and energy necessary to properly inform yourself on your investment options. So let s take a look at those options.Strategy #2 Investing In Managed FundsWhen it comes to paying someone to manage your stock market investments for you, you generally have two options mutual funds and index funds.Mutual Funds Mutual funds are actively managed investment pools with multiple investors which are managed by an investment professional. Most mutual funds have a stated goal or an investment theme denoting the focus of their investment strategy. For instance, a large cap mutual fund will focus its investments on the largest publicly traded companies as measured by market capitalization, while a small cap mutual fund will focus its investments on the smaller publicly traded companies as measured by market capitalization. Mutual funds charge management fees (and sometimes other fees) depending on the individual fund.Index Funds Index funds are non actively managed investment pools which attempt to mimic the investment performance of a market index such as the Dow Jones Industrial Average or the S&amp P 500. By definition, index funds won t consistently beat the market averages they mirror,Bose Headpones, but they also shouldn t underperform them either. Another benefit of index funds is that the fees they charge are generally much lower than those of actively managed mutual funds.Strategy #3 Investing In Individual StocksFor those who think they can select a stock portfolio which consistently beats the market averages as well as the returns of actively managed funds, investing in individual stocks may be the choice for you. Just remember, this is not a decision to be made lightly. Making your own individual investment decisions in regard to individual stocks takes a lot of time and effort and the returns you generate need to consistently beat the market averages for the invested time and effort to be worth your while.Consistently beating the market averages is an elusive goal for mutual fund managers who must contend with numerous restrictions, such as government enforced restrictions on portfolio diversification, institutional demands for short term success, and untimely shareholder redemptions. But with the proper time, effort, and emotional control, beating the market averages is an obtainable goal for most individual investors.Before choosing Strategy #3,Sennheiser, make sure you can answer yes to each of the following questions:Are you willing to invest the time and energy to research your own investments?Do you understand, or are you willing to learn, the basic concepts of the stock market?Do you understand, or are you willing to learn,Bose Headpones, the basic concepts of running a business?Do you understand, or are you willing to learn, the basic concepts of evaluating the worth of a business?Do you have the emotional control and power of conviction to follow through on your decisions?Do you have the emotional control to do nothing when the situation demands it?If you can answer yes to each of these questions, then you re ready to move on and learn more about making your own individual stock investment decisions.

D&G shoes are footwear for youthful folks. It’s for individuals with youthful soul: even 50-years-aged businessman sometimes would like to experience himself as a naughty student. And D&G footwear can do it the best way. These footwear are cheeky,dolce gabbana Sunglasses. Plain mirror, vibrant and quite dynamic; they are footwear for passionate and confident individuals. It is achievable to acquire these sport leather strolling footwear just for peanuts at stylebreath.com on the internet shop. This pair of footwear can be hardly used to arrive to the office on Fridays and you will in no way wear them to secular events,Dolce Gabbana Hats, but it would be quite practical to walk down the streets following a difficult day’s work.

i fixed the recent changes in the API, now it works again, and added support for Jlipsync exported moho file.
check the 1st thread for download.

I tried installing this plugin using the standard method to install and Add-on, but it never shows up in the list of addons even after restarting Blender and there are no new items in the Import menu.

I am using Blender version 2.56.0

I am using Blender version 2.56.0
what svn is your blender, you can find it in the splash screen, this script will not work before a svn 35816.

I have 32-bit window, I’ve downloaded this script but I am having problems installing it and using the add-on. Firstly, which version of blender would be the best to use this add-on with? And Secondly, which svn version is best suited for this add-on? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

try this build, it has it in its add-ons just enable it and it will work

i’m using blender 2.58 32 bits: is there any chance you release your script for this version?

it’s already working for the version.!
You can post any errors you got, i’ll try to fix them.
or if you have a request, i’ll try to add :slight_smile:

ah thanks, my bad I made some mistake, now it works perfectly

good to hear :slight_smile:

How´s it going for 2.58a?

io_import_lipsync_importer.py" in line 278, in __init__
bpy.context.scene[p] = num
Attribute Error Writing ID classes in this context is not allowed: Scene, Scene datablock, error setting Scene.offset

I´d actually need your script for a project. What version is it working with?
It doesn´t work with 2.58, it loads but no interface, see last post.

2.55 doesn’t load the plugin.
2.56 doesn´t load the plugin.
2.56a doesn´t load the plugin.
2.57, 2.57a, 2.57b loads the plugin and shows the interface, but when i try to plot the keys I get:

error in line 201: in execute if scn.fpath!=’’ : mapper()
line98: in mapper splitter()
line 116: in splitter grm = int(list[0])
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘test.wav’

I am no python coder and out of versions :smiley:

I hope you stick with this addon and keep developing it, imo it´s a vital addon for serious animating.

No one uses this script and can tell me what version the last release works with?
Or am I doint something wrong to cause the error with 2.57x?

I am puzzled. o.O

No one uses the lipsynch script or knows which version it works with?
Do you all simply not animate that much or animate lipsync by hand?

Or is there another genius solution for lipsynch I am not aware of?

@arexma: i tested with 38842 and worked with no problem, try using this build (which i tested on), and tell if you got an error.