lets beg them to have a better set up for blender conference 2013

you didnt beg hard enough :smiley:

some one could whip out their iphone or android out and start recording.
thats way better than what they have now haha

i would do it for free if they askedā€¦ if i went to the conference :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you are slowly coming to realise the elements underpinning my point of view :wink:

naw man naw XD
im not going because im 17 and its a pain to go anywhere if your under 18
they give you a car seat and everythingā€¦

but if i just payed 900000000000 dollars to get there i would still do it for freeā€¦ BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!

The recording quality was fine, it was only the Youtube streaming/recording setup we used that somehow made it badly compressed. A technical glitch we want to solve this year.

I have a pile of DVDs here with all videos in good quality. Couldnā€™t find a volunteer to post it all in youtube (with titles, links etc), which is many days of workā€¦

Is there any way to not have bright white borders though. Thay makes it quite hard to watch over hours.

yeah just mail them to my house XD

I must have missed the call for those volunteers. Iā€™d have been OK with pitching in and helping. Got a son whoā€™s into video composition and stuff who would have been eager to do the basics titles, labelling, etc. Is this task still open and/or are you going to call for such volunteers this conference?

For what itā€™s worth, I still think a professional camera crew would get better results, even if only in how the presentations are setup and filmed, but having the videos in-focus would be a major step up volunteers or otherwise :slight_smile:

we need some slaves

720 hd availableā€¦ wow

Woohooooooooooooooooo