Lego exo suit animation

Very very good work, but I feel like the music is a little to loud to hear the voices at some points in the video…

Cool work! The acting is engaging and believable. The main crit I have is with the walks… they have a halting movement that feels unnatural. The body should move forward in a more smooth fashion.

Since you only just started using Blender, this is a stellar effort. Nice one!

There you go; you found out how to use the NLA.

I think the sneaking walk through the door was good but my kid didn’t realise that the character was sneaking quietly.
In camera brick animation skips the feet to the next brick peg. Perhaps the walk cycle needs a skip frame on the forward thrust?

It’s really hard to sneak with no knees. Movement is definitely something I need to work on in future projects. Most of what you see here is first pass, unrefined keyframing - no curve tweaking or anything. I just didn’t have time for anything but the basics.

Very nice.

Nice work. However I do have some things to say about the story. first off the main characters where investigating a ship/station disaster. however the base is extremely in tact. not destroyed enough to be lethal. second the base seemed rather empty. It would have been cool to have seen some control panels, crew quarters, even an airlock. third point. so the pirates attacked the base and it would have taken time for rescue crews to get in the vicinity. with this why haven’t the pirates raided the base. just some pointers that I noted. Great job!

ahhh, can’t find a like button , great work ! :smiley: