Legacy

Great work and featured on BA’s facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/blenderartists

Cheers,

W

Wow great work Tomás! The fur is really impressive, awesome render too, I liked more the second version.

There three points I think would improve your work;

• The claws of the tiger are not visible when he’s just walking quietly, they get inside of the toes.
  • The rear foot it’s a little narrow.
  • And just to be boring, that candles could be more yellowish and have some SSS. :smiley:

Anyway nice work! I would love see more views.

5 stars! :slight_smile: Amazing! Fantastic! :slight_smile: I hope one day to be this good… how do you do it? Show us your secrets!! Ha ha! lol I am guessing you did this with much hard work! And years of experience! Well done!

You my friend nailed this render. It looks like a movie poster of some sort…and most of all you did this in Blender Internal…you’re a genius.

How long did the render last?
and more on the lighting please :slight_smile:

Keep it up.

I am sorry for the late answer!

wire renders:
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9705/legacywiresculpted.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9193/legacywire.jpg

Thanks for the post on facebook! :slight_smile:

Shonosh: I tried to give my best in anatomy but… Next time hopefully I can made perfect anatomy :slight_smile:
I like your idea about the transparent tiger I will try it out!

lucasfalcao: yes, the claws are also problematics. I found some images but the claw’s anatomy isn’t totally clear for me…
I used SSS for the candles but you are right they are not perfect :slight_smile:

Thanks for everyone for the praising words and criticisms!!!

…You can have 5*…really great render, great style!

zero4mike: render time: 21 minutes
lighting: one sun lamp + environment lighting + AO (+ a big area lamp over the scene(as the blue sky) which gives only soft specular)
I think the important thing is that I used slight mirror on the gravestones and the ground too.

Amazing work and brilliant composition! :slight_smile: The model is perfect right from the fur to the claws! :slight_smile:

at first glance I have nothing to crit. Great emotional impact, great concept, great technical execution. top notch.

amazing! gallery for me.

I just couldn’t find my thread in finished projects and I am in the forum gallery… I am so glad. Thanks for this!!!:slight_smile:

Just amazing work.
I prefer the second image.

Wonderful work! I like the social responsibility message too / that’s important

it looks AMAZING! you seriously NAILED the tiger ,man

This is a very strong message…congrats!!
I love tigers and i’m pained about their future.
Good job !!

pretty sweet

This has to be one of my favorite renders i have seen and everytime i see this it blows my mind away

Ooh, very interesting concept. As if the last of each species prowls the granite cemetery until they too expire.

Simply beautiful message and art. Less then 5000 left of these Tigers…

THe tiger is so realistic. Excellent work…

Nice tiger. The pose looks a bit stiff, do they really have a hump up in their back like that?