Lazybug (it's a pun!)

I tried making a render, but oh dear… So much wrong with it?? Bad lighting, the carpet got super shiney (and needs to be shortened), the bump maps everywhere turned out stronger than they should have, the hair got all messed up,… Tomorrow is fixing-day >.<

(though I must say the upload here is even crappier than my original render :stuck_out_tongue: )

After a solid day of rendering I noticed the legs had shifted :cry: Anyway, I fixed my problems, made a final render and added some post production. I’m gonna call it finished now unless you guys see something incredibly wrong :p. Eager for a new project!

Bit better quality here, even photobucket won’t keepmy original size :frowning: : http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Alcaeus369/FINAL_zps44fa3ed2.png

Like it :slight_smile: Well done

Edit: The lamp base is too glossy, I think.
I downloaded the full size picture on photobucket, but I think there is no need for such a definition. It’s too big (20 Mo) and you can see a lot of fireflies on the wall ^^
Btw how long was the render ?

I’ve been letting it render for about 16 hours (on my not so super splendid laptop). Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: