Julperado´s sketchbook

Thank’s @speed777777, unfortunately most of those wips were lost in a backup disk that was stolen from me :confused:

I’ve been wanting to make a proper joker fanart for a while, maybe I could give it a try again sometime. :slight_smile:

Digital Emily 2.

I downloaded the files from this site (The Wikihuman Project) and tried to recreate the shader in Cycles. Is not finished but I like how it looks so far. What do you think?

Had to resize all the maps to 4K because Blender couldn’t handle 8K textures… :confused:
Is that a known limitation?

And a little bit of photoshop editing:

Lighting tests:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]382257[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382258[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382259[/ATTACH]

Duplicated post

Attachments

Finally some free time to keep working on this Digital Emily model, added eyebrows and skin “fuzz”(I don’t really know how it is called).

Nice skinshader!!

Thank’s @Milk-…-Man :slight_smile:

Here’s a test with hair, I like the settings, just have to find a cool hairstyle for her :wink:

• Before adding hair, each render at 1920*1080 was taking between 4 and 5 minutes on CPU. This last render with hair took 52 mins also on CPU. (Damn that’s a LOT of extra time just for a haircut).

EDIT: For some reason, the hair decided to pass through her skull and come out from her forehead, that could be a bug though, because in the viewport everything seems ok… :no:

Decided to keep the hair, so added a little bit of makeup over the difuse map, piercings and earrings and changed the hair color a bit.
She’s now a punk-gothic girl :smiley:

Creating expressions for realistic characters is too damn difficult!! Here’s the result of an hour trying to get a good smile… :spin:

1 Like

She really looks like Katherine Heigl… righ?

#19 looks awesome!!! how did you do with liquid goes around the face?

That water sim is epic. Cube surfer takes long to prep.

Two more late night sketches; render in cycles, final comp in photoshop.

These are still wips, I’ll try to finish them over the weekend

…more sketches

Great job on “Emily”.Her skin looks a bit dry imo.
Nice sketches too :slight_smile:

Thank’s @Ranquin, I’m still working on improving the Emily shader, and some facial expressions too. :slight_smile:

Here’s another sketch, yes, yet another alien thingy :stuck_out_tongue:

Another dyntopo sketch rendered and composited in photoshop.

1 Like

Alien Bug final is looking pretty good!
I really like the Soldier though!
I hope you don’t mind me doing a paintover on it :slight_smile:
This is somewhat of how I see it.

http://edge-loop.com/images/blender/support/julperSoldier.gif

I don’t mind at all @0rAngE :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, I’ll take a look at it to properly finish it :smiley:

Here’s another sketch that went a little bit far :slight_smile: