Isometric buildings: City Island: Airport 2

Well done. Very vivid buildings! :slight_smile:

This is very good!

Looks like a lot of work went into thisā€¦

Cute! Nice work!

Man what type of pre shaders are you using?

I want to create isometric style Game packs but never manage to get the proper shading done.

This is some really cool stuff.

Is there any chance you could show off the wireframe of them as well as uv tile. One object would be just enough. Brilliant Job Btw

Theyā€™re awesome! Did you do anything in the compositor?

wickedsunny- I mean that in the first stage of the projects I created some shaders like wood, stone, asphalt, etc. and basically I use them again and again.

irokrhus- to be honest, Iā€™m not sure how to do that the best way- in most cases I have hundreds of objects in the scene and I donā€™t know the way how to enable for each of them wire rendering. It may sound weird, but itā€™s true. If you can help me with this, I could show some wire renderings.
Regarding texture map- basically I donā€™t use UV textures, I only do unwrapping , so that I could add UVProject modifier and then apply the texture as needed, as a result thereā€™s actually nothing to show. Sorry guys!

RoryJMcEwan- I used curves to add a bit more atmosphere, but basically everything depends on light setup and materials.

Maybe you could do a little time lapse of one building, from start to finish after compo?

I really like the style for which the saturated colours are well suited.

Are you meaning that you use shaders that incorporate tileable textures thus only requiring simple projection mapping and achieve the richness and complexity by applying many shaders to a model?

irokrhus- it seems that there are many whoā€™d love to see the whole process and I basically have no other choice than simply agree to do that :slight_smile:

Mr_LAMPPOST- thatā€™s 100% correct!

Yeeeaaaaah!!!

I think this is beautiful, and I can not believe this has 4 stars. Iā€™d vote again if I could. Well done! :slight_smile:

Thats a great work!! Please make a tutorial about this kind of isometric workā€¦ Iā€™m starting with a game with this kind of art. Can you recomend me some tutorials about how to make this assets?

Thank you!!

Where can I see the timelapse of this work?

It looks absolutely amazing, you have my first post on the forum here :slight_smile:

Splendid work!

Astounding level of detail and great shading. I really enojoy the aesthetic.