idea on how to go the speed of light without going the speed of light

I made the objects with the parameters in your pictures, and I am actually trying to understand what you are explaining. Why don’t you make a video or just draw a picture showing what you actually mean.

Did you do steps 1 through 5 on post 31.

I did the steps and I am no closer to understanding how this would allow reaching the speed of light. If this phenomenon is not governed by relativistic effects, please explain why.

There’s a difference in believing that physicists CAN make mistakes and affirming that they MADE mistakes. All while prooving the affirmation with a simulation made in a simulation engine which only knows newtonian physics, takes for good speed values you feed to it without checking any other dynamics and can easily let objects through each other because of an instability in the engine itself.

And then, when anyone tries to reason, you just say “that’s the simulation, it works, it must be true, you need experiment to say it’s false”. Don’t YOU need an experiment, a REAL one, to convalidate your theory?

@sdfgehoff: maybe you meant Coriolis effect? :wink:

And how would you create it?

From what I heard in this thread, negative mass sounds like something that would throw all known laws of physics out the window. Essentially it means that the object in question would be less than nothing, because the only thing that would not have mass would be a empty void. How can you make something that cannot even be seen as nothing, it doesn’t seem to make any sense at all?

The speed of the orbit sphere does not equal the speed of the rotating flat cylinder if it was that big.If you multiply loc Y:0.11 by rot z 0.5or add loc Y:0.11 by rot Z:0.5.The cylinders speed would be considerably less than the orbit sphere circular motion.

How does it’s world speed increase?Where is your proof?There is no rotation force actuator.That is why it does not work.When do this I can make it move in a circular motion but it moves in a spiral motion but faster.

just because something is less then 0 does not mean it would not exist,

think in terms of “dark energy” that is unseen that was separated from positive mass in the big bang

together they = 0

it’s speculative that it could exist, but detecting it would not be easy.

Negative numbers cannot work everywhere, and terms like ‘exotic matter’ sounds like something concocted by the minds of today’s scientists in order to try to apply bandaids to what would otherwise be a shaky theory.

It’s like a Popular Science article (from the last year) that posits the existence of ‘dark matter’ that we cannot see or feel, the response was that they don’t know if it can ever be measured or proven, but they just know it’s there (and these are from the same type of people who demand empirical and tangible evidence that can be studied and measured, talk about contradiction).

we don’t know what the big bang was, or where a large portion of it’s energy is,

flat out don’t know,

some say multi-verse,

some say negative mass

some say “Wimps”

imagine a perfectly blank slate, all grey, and a big bang went and “yin yang’ified” all that grey into black and white, that are almost
indistinguishable from each other, and are clumped together,

negative gravity should push, but since it’s less then Zero mass, that means it still pulls…

I am not even sure if there would be a way to tell them apart without accelerating them, and even then I am not sure,

Torque is “rotation force”

It works very close to how it was working when i use the character motion actuator.Better than with the servo and force settings of the motion actuator.

This has been pointed out several times already, but do you realize that in a real life mode the force has to come from somewhere. It’s easy to do it in a simulator where you can add as much force and energy to a system as you wish, and you can just make the objects move in a specific way. In real life it’s not so simple.

In the game engine I can make a cube take a stroll around a small planet,
Even if I use accurate values, I don’t think with floating point math etc, to being realistic.

Real testing and simulations are best done where Framerate is not a issue.

If you are wanting to research propulsion , gyroscopic force is interesting/centrifugal force.

Mass * velocity squared / radius

Centripetal force

Centrifugal force (Latin for “center fleeing”) describes the tendency of an object following a curved path to fly outwards, away from the center of the curve.
This happens with helicopters all the time.
So no need to do the experiment to prove that can work.
Research helicopters producing centrifugal force if you do not believe me.

This will probably be debated, as people tend to have been taught different things in school.

There is no such thing as centrifugal force (or Coriolis force for that matter). These so-called fictitious forces appear when you derive equations of motion in a rotating frame of reference. A rotating frame reference is a constantly accelerating frame i.e. non-inertial frame of reference. When looking from an inertial frame of reference these forces disappear.

Well i believe centralfugal force exists.

Centrifugal force doesn’t exist. It’s just an appearing force, which in fact does not exist: the only force applied to a constantly rotating object (in an ideal system) is centripetal. This is because the centripetal force produces on the object an acceleration toward the center, changing its trajectory in a way that keeps it constantly circling around that center.
When there is no force, objects move on a straight line. This is what you see as centrifugal force, but in reality that force that makes object go straight along the tangent is… absence of force.

There is, however, a force going outwards, but it isn’t applied to the spinning object: it’s applied to the center. That force is the normal reaction of the object which receives a centripetal force.

All of this has been tested in real world by all the children who played with a yo-yo.

PS: sorry for the long, englitalianish sentences.

Either way you want to say it centrifugal force or centripedal force.It still makes objects move in a circular path.